Fantasy World Resort

wowzadisney

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone,

im not sure if this is in the correct forum, if not i apologize.

im looking to take my family to Disney the first week of February and i found a really good deal at the Fantasy World Report.

has anyone stayed here? the reviews seem good and it looks great but wanted to know if anyone had any advise if they stayed there.

we will be Traveling from Canada

thanks

I have not.

I do stay next door often at the Embassy Suites LBV South.

The buildings vary but ALL of them appear to be very well maintained on the outside. There are always landscape guys working. The community is split by public roads but they are rarely used roads so manageable if you have to walk to pool etc.

There is a Publix grocery a block or so away, every dining location you can imagine (some walking distance) and it's a quick drive to Disney.

It sits next to some old motels that are being renovated and they are kinda crappy right now but moving in the right direction.

I agree they have some great prices, and any pics of units looked to be basic but very clean and providing all you need for home base.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter