Farmer’s Market/Grove

Marshmelo

DIS Veteran
We are doing one of the bus tours departing from Anaheim to Hollywood. It includes a stop at lunch time to the Farmer’s Market/Grove. Any suggestions of a must try restaurant there? I looked at the directory and there were a couple “been there since it opened” diners that I wonder if are any good, and a sub shop that looked good. Opinions?

Any other places there to shop that we should make sure to pop into?

ETA: We don’t do sushi or Asian food.

Last edited:
My top suggestion would be Magee's. Iconic! Their corned beef and cabbage is delicious. If that doesn't interest you you can't go wrong with the open face turkey sandwich. Should be something there for everyone.

If you like deli sandwiches go to Phils. Good hamburgers, too.

No can't miss shops - just explore all of them.

Dupar's is great (love their pancakes with melted butter) but I would not wait if there is a long line.

The empanada stall is good and they have a wide variety of fillings.

Dupar's is great (love their pancakes with melted butter) but I would not wait if there is a long line...
Agree about Dupar's pancakes! Yum! Also, the owners of Dupar's are descended from Tiny Naylor, the inventor of the Patty Melt -- it's always fun to have a Patty Melt at Dupar's in his honor!
And don't forget Bob's Doughnuts!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!