Fast and Furious soft opening

I got to ride it also. Sitting on the right and in the back is better viewing.

Its being reported that Fast and Furious ride opened for good this morning, 4/23. Can anybody verify this?

Yes, ads/billboards in Orlando saying this also. Looks like they skipped announcing a grand opening date and just went into opening. (Based on the ride itself I really don't blame them, plus I think it was supposed to be open before spring break, but wasn't because of tech problems.)

I got an email around 4.30am UK time telling us it was opening......

Was quite surprised.......

I can't wait to be extremely disappointing and frustrated with this ride just like Fallon! Letssss go.

About the only thing I can add is if you like Kong you'll like it. If you don't, it's very likely you won't.

About the only thing I can add is if you like Kong you'll like it. If you don't, it's very likely you won't.

I liked Kong but I was hoping for something different from Universal this go round. I feel like they are recycling the same type of ride over and over again with the 3D screens and simulators. Hopefully Nintendo land will be different.

We rode it during one of the "technical rehearsals" last week. It was our first trip to Universal (we loved it), so all the rides were new to us (we didn't do Kong, however). We were glad we had the opportunity to ride it, but it was the least favorite ride of the two Universal parks for all four of us (me, DH, DS13 and DD11). Not really sure why... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!