Fast passes DLP & Restaurant recommendations

Azza1987

DIS Veteran
Hi All

Forgive me this has probably been covered but I haven't been to DLP since 2015!

I can see on the main website you can buy the speedy access which seems very pricey at 39 euro in high season. Does DLP still have the booths where you can insert your ticket and get a fastpass for the day without incurring the extra cost? What is the availability like?

I am taking my mother for the first time end of April (weekday) just for one day in our Paris trip, so I am not too worried about doing all the big headliners, she just wants to see it from the Magic point!

I'd be planning to see Studio Park first, and then Disneyland Park in the afternoon into evening to see the fireworks. Where would you all recommend for dinner for a first time visitor for my mum if we only have one evening there!

thanks
:)

Yes, there are still plenty of regular paper fastpasses, as only a very small portion of the guests buy fastpasses and they can sell out.
The paper fastpasses are free. And the availability is fine. Of course the longer the opening hours, the more fastpasses there are.
April is a great time to go, do keep in mind 13th is Easter and there are schoolholidays. https://publicholidays.fr/school-holidays/

If you only have one evening there, I would do a quick service like Hakuna Matata or Toad Hall (it can be that it closes early), if it has to be a sit down, I would do Cafe Agrabah for lunch (they don't do dinner). It's a buffet so you can control better how long your meal takes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!