Fastest way to Raging Spirits from enterance

wongck

WDW here we come!!
So I am trying to figure out the fastest method to Raging Spirits from the entrance.
Going via Electric Railway or Steamer Line from America to Lost River or any other transport ?

It's probably fastest to walk through Mysterious Island, then along Mermaid Lagoon, and then you'd be very close to Raging Spirits.

You could take the Steamer Line and come out near the ride, just know that you have to climb a bunch of stairs once you get off the boat. Although it lets you off close to the ride, it's still faster to walk.

Don't take the Electric Railway. Both stations are VERY far away from the ride and you'd be adding a lot of unnecessary walking.

Thanks for the insights especially the steps. I see a bunch of structures on google maps but no idea how/what they are.

Is there any reason why you're so keen to get to Raging Spirits? It's not a highlight of DisneySea. And it's one of the few rides with a "single rider" line so, the wait time isn't too long if you're happy to go on it alone.

Based on ride times database, the SB is 60 mins within 45 mins or so of opening.
So after getting a FP for Soarin or TSMM, it may be the one to go to immediately before it builds up.
My plan are being re-worked, as all FP return times are a mess since I based on old FP method and not digital FP.

Last edited:
FP for it doesn't go too quickly though unless you're going during a super busy time...
Yes you are absolutely right.
After cross referencing RS FP return, I should be able to get a 3pm FP at around noon time. This makes it way smoother as I do not have to get to the back of the park, just to Mysterious Island for the 2 rides. Hopefully will be walk on for Center at that time (I read that it should be or short wait time) and 20K is having low SB anyway. looking Great !!!

Yes you are absolutely right.
After cross referencing RS FP return, I should be able to get a 3pm FP at around noon time. This makes it way smoother as I do not have to get to the back of the park, just to Mysterious Island for the 2 rides. Hopefully will be walk on for Center at that time (I read that it should be or short wait time) and 20K is having low SB anyway. looking Great !!!
Sounds like a much better plan.

In my experience, Journey to the Centre of the Earth is rarely ever "walk on". I've only "walked on" Journey ... maybe within the first 45 to 60 minutes of opening and within ... maybe 15 minutes or so of closing. Even then, it was still a 20+ minute wait in line as you make your way to the actual ride.

But, the app is obviously throwing everything into chaos. And I think Journey is closed in November.

In my experience, Journey to the Centre of the Earth is rarely ever "walk on". I've only "walked on" Journey ... maybe within the first 45 to 60 minutes of opening and within ... maybe 15 minutes or so of closing. Even then, it was still a 20+ minute wait in line as you make your way to the actual ride.

But, the app is obviously throwing everything into chaos. And I think Journey is closed in November.
Thanks for the information. I have now penciled in 60 mins for these 2 rides.

Yes, if you have Happy 15 then Journey will be a great walk on as most people go to Toy Story. When we did it for two mornings it was fine, grabbed a fp and walked on. RS didn't have much of a line either as we rode that after Journey. Good Luck!

unfortunately i don't have happy 15 :( but i hope Soarin/TSMM will suck away most of the crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!