Fastpass day today

Yesterday they took pretty much the whole system down. Can’t make Resort reservations, ADRs, or FPs until further notice. With whatever pending changes they have in store for park reservation access, I wouldn’t expect things to go back to normal soon when it comes to FPs - or until we get more clarity about how everything is going to work.

For us as well. I just wish they would have let us know or put it out there because my plan right now is to sit here and hit refresh until I can make Fastpasses which could be.......in an hour? Tomorrow? In a week? Never? Who knows.
I'm on hold with Disney right now...wait time is greater than 90 minutes. And I have a strong feeling they won't be able to tell me anything anyway.
:(

For us as well. I just wish they would have let us know or put it out there because my plan right now is to sit here and hit refresh until I can make Fastpasses which could be.......in an hour? Tomorrow? In a week? Never? Who knows.
I'm on hold with Disney right now...wait time is greater than 90 minutes. And I have a strong feeling they won't be able to tell me anything anyway.
:(
Good luck with the call! Hope your wait time ends up being shorter.

Thought I had a glimmer of hope when the time screen came up for a few seconds... then Olaf appeared.:rolleyes1

I got up too to look at fast passes (even though going to cancel trip after seeing the change in operating hours). I'm wondering since you need reservations to enter the park that FP will be abolished??

I got up too to look at fast passes (even though going to cancel trip after seeing the change in operating hours). I'm wondering since you need reservations to enter the park that FP will be abolished??
I was wondering the same thing. More to come I’m sure...

I'm glad to know others are in the same boat. I am wondering if I should keep refreshing or if this is an exercise in futility.

Thanks! I was feeling that, too, but I think I just needed permission to step away from the computer :rotfl2:.

Lol!

I mean, I guess it’s possible they get things back online to allow regular FP booking, just smells to me they won’t in the near term until we know more info about the park reservation system, how they will use FP and possible virtual queues, etc.

Probably means keeping a close eye on things around here for the near term.

I just spoke with an agent. There is no estimated time of how long it will be down or if it is down indefinitely so...yay...we get to make the choice of whether we spend our days refreshing or checking back once in a while.

Just got off my very short phone call. It was answered in 39 minutes. But as I predicted, they have no information on when it is going to open back up. Just the generic ..."I know they are currently working on it" answer.
So don't bother calling! :)
Let's all just stay flexible in this time and look out for each other. If anyone gets in or hears anything, let us know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter