FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Fop was unavailable at 7am.

So if I hit the 60-day mark am I supposed to get into MDX website at 7am and risk to find FoP to be already unavailable due to demand? Any other ride where I can expect such demand?

So if I hit the 60-day mark am I supposed to get into MDX website at 7am and risk to find FoP to be already unavailable due to demand? Any other ride where I can expect such demand?

There are three that are particularly tough, they are listed in the Availability post. FOP is probably the worst of those.

@mesaboy2 under "Special Events / Refurbishments / New Attractions" I do not see if rider swap is available during special events like MNSSHP / MVMCP do you know if Disney allows it? @klbrow11 posted this on the Official MNSSHP thread and I don't know how to help her. Thank you!

Last edited:

I'm sorry if this has been covered, but I have what I think is an unusual question.

When you have a 4th/5th ect FP cancelled and you receive an e-mail with a list of replacement rides good at any time for the rest of the day, are you required to use that FP before you can book your next FP? I assume the answer is yes, but I wanted to make sure

@mesaboy2 under "Special Events / Refurbishments / New Attractions" I do not see if rider swap is available during special events like MNSSHP / MVMCP do you know if Disney allows it? @klbrow11 posted this on the Official MNSSHP thread and I don't know how to help her. Thank you!

Rider swap is offered at any attraction with a height requirement, whenever the attraction is operating.

I made FP yesterday for our 10 day split stay Aug trip. I had issues and had to call IT at one point. He fixed the problem, but was surprised I could make FP for our entire ten day trip. He said I should only be able to make it for the first stay and I would need to wait until 60 days out from the second stay to make those. Is he correct?
I also made FP selections for our 10 day split stay Aug trip and I was able to make selections for the whole 10 days. Both end of the stay are room only (no package). I was surprised I could do this.

I also made FP selections for our 10 day split stay Aug trip and I was able to make selections for the whole 10 days. Both end of the stay are room only (no package). I was surprised I could do this.

Your experience is consistent with the information given in Post #4.

I'm sure it's listed in here, or on the DIS somewhere, but would you please share where I might find what attractions are Tier 1 vs. Tier 2 at AK?

I'm locked out of my MDX account so I can't look there.

TIA! :disrocks:

I'm sure it's listed in here, or on the DIS somewhere, but would you please share where I might find what attractions are Tier 1 vs. Tier 2 at AK?

I'm locked out of my MDX account so I can't look there.

TIA! :disrocks:

Post #8 on the first page of this thread.

Any changes with this rule : "Frozen Ever After which does not allow FPs before 11:00a."

Do they still not allow FP for FEA before 11am?

My window opens tomorrow and I am trying to finalize the schedule that I am going after. TIA!

Can I make 2 fastpasses in HS and then once I use them, make a new fp for MK & park hop over to MK?

Can I make 2 fastpasses in HS and then once I use them, make a new fp for MK & park hop over to MK?

From the FP FAQ Addendum, Post #4:
Additionally, the new changes allow you to book fewer than three FP+ and once you scan the first FP+ (from within the first park), you can at that point make FP+ selections for a different park, even if you still have a FP+ remaining in the first park.

Made my fp+ at 7:00 am today and on the 3rd day into our trip, Flight of Passage in AK were gone already. Then I tried to get a fp for it on day 7 & was able to get one no problem. Even had my choice of a bunch of different times.

Last edited:
This may already be addressed somewhere in this thread, but I have a friend that may stay off-site for our trip in September. If he is linked to me as one of my friends & family in MDE can i book FP+ for him 60 days out since I am staying on-site? Or must he wait until 30 days?

This may already be addressed somewhere in this thread, but I have a friend that may stay off-site for our trip in September. If he is linked to me as one of my friends & family in MDE can i book FP+ for him 60 days out since I am staying on-site? Or must he wait until 30 days?

Quoted from post #3:

Offsite Guests - 30 Days Before Park Day:
  • Guests not staying at any of the resorts listed above, but with tickets linked to an MDX account. Note: If offsite guests are linked to or listed on accounts of onsite guests above, they share the onsite guests' booking window of 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!