FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
So here is my question, and apologies if it's been covered, I've searched and not been able to find it.
In Epcot, must I actually use both my tier II fastpaases before I can get an additional tier I, or can I simply let them expire? Assuming of course I've used my tier I.
My scenario is 9:50 TT, I use it. 10:50 Spaceship Earth and 11:50 Living with the Land. I let the expire while I wait on line for FEA. Then, at 12:50, on the crazy chance there is still a tier one available can I book it? Or do I have to actually scan my and for those attractions?
Thanks to all those who know and are willing to help out! This is always the best place for info!
Tammy

Because I don't think this was answered explicitly - Yes you can let them expire - you do not need to actually use them. We routinely schedule one from 9-10, one from 10-11 for rides we don't care about, show up at the park at 11 and use our 11-12 Tier 1 then try for another one once we're off that ride (actually, once we've scanned our bands and are in line for it.)

What happens if I can't fit in my 3 FPs in one park on a morning, because I need to get to lunch in another park?
Am I blocked all day because I didn't use my 3rd from the original park?

What happens if I can't fit in my 3 FPs in one park on a morning, because I need to get to lunch in another park?
Am I blocked all day because I didn't use my 3rd from the original park?
There's no need to fit in 3 FPs in your first park of the day because you can pre-book 1, 2, or 3 FPs for that park and book day of for Park #2.

See the FP FAQ Addendum for park hopping tips:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...al-tier-1-booking-fps-for-long-stays.3538258/

We are renting DVC points, on September 23 through September 30. I thought my window would open today at 4am (Pacific Standard)....But its still not available. Would it open tomorrow? Since I'm renting points and not reserving through Disney, does that affect anything? My reservation and park tickets are all linked on the MDE site. So confused...

We are renting DVC points, on September 23 through September 30. I thought my window would open today at 4am (Pacific Standard)....But its still not available. Would it open tomorrow? Since I'm renting points and not reserving through Disney, does that affect anything? My reservation and park tickets are all linked on the MDE site. So confused...

Tomorrow is 60 days from Sept. 23rd (July and August have 31 days)

I hope I am able to make this a concise question. We are a group of 6, two of the group do not have MDE and I have them linked in my MDE. Two additional have a MDE account and are also linked to my account under friends & family AND are able to view my plans and I theirs.

Our FP+ dilemma is that I did a test FP+ schedule and one member of the other MDE family (while showing in my list) was denied due to "no reservation, no ticket, etc.". I could continue with the remaining five without issue. This individual has a valid reservation and linked ticket. The two MDE family members are also able to do a test FP+ and there is no problem with his ticket and/or reservation. This is a problem because I will be the person making all of the FP+ for the group of 6 and that day arrives very soon.

Is there something I am missing with linking. I have booked FP+ over the years for folks traveling with us, but I have never encountered this particular problem. Is this something I need to take to IT? A glitch in the website? I need to get this figured our fairly quickly and hope someone has the magic answer.

I hope I am able to make this a concise question. We are a group of 6, two of the group do not have MDE and I have them linked in my MDE. Two additional have a MDE account and are also linked to my account under friends & family AND are able to view my plans and I theirs.

Our FP+ dilemma is that I did a test FP+ schedule and one member of the other MDE family (while showing in my list) was denied due to "no reservation, no ticket, etc.". I could continue with the remaining five without issue. This individual has a valid reservation and linked ticket. The two MDE family members are also able to do a test FP+ and there is no problem with his ticket and/or reservation. This is a problem because I will be the person making all of the FP+ for the group of 6 and that day arrives very soon.

Is there something I am missing with linking. I have booked FP+ over the years for folks traveling with us, but I have never encountered this particular problem. Is this something I need to take to IT? A glitch in the website? I need to get this figured our fairly quickly and hope someone has the magic answer.
When you invited that 1 person to link to your MDE, did you receive the email that Person#1 accepted the Invite and you did the final step of processing through your MDE account? If you missed that step, you'll just see him on your list but you can't do anything for him.

You don't mention whether that person has his own MDE or is listed on another but, it appears you need to process the final linking for him.

If you've done all the steps, you'll need to call Disney.

When you invited that 1 person to link to your MDE, did you receive the email that Person#1 accepted the Invite and you did the final step of processing through your MDE account? If you missed that step, you'll just see him on your list but you can't do anything for him.

You don't mention whether that person has his own MDE or is listed on another but, it appears you need to process the final linking for him.

If you've done all the steps, you'll need to call Disney.

Thanks for trying to help!

The other person does not have his own MDE account and is a family member on the invitee's account. I received the notification from MDE that the invitation was accepted and followed the link back to MDE and she is visible, she can see our plans and I have added her permissions to view our plans. Additionally, I can see all of the plans she has made (Dining) along with their reservation. I'm not sure what other step I need take?

Last edited:
The other person does not have his own MDE account and is a family member on the invitee's account. I received the notification from MDE that the invitation was accepted and followed the link back to MDE and she is visible, she can see our plans and I have added her permissions to view our plans. Additionally, I can see all of the plans she has made (Dining) along with their reservation. I'm not sure what other step I need take?
If you listed her on your MDE and then processed the invite specifically for her and the email came back to you for the final step, you'll need to call Disney to have her fully added to your MDE.

Does that one specific MDE account have a package attached to it, or, does it have separately linked tickets? If a package, you won't fully have access to book for her until 60 days out.

If you listed her on your MDE and then processed the invite specifically for her and the email came back to you for the final step, you'll need to call Disney to have her fully added to your MDE.

Does that one specific MDE account have a package attached to it, or, does it have separately linked tickets? If a package, you won't fully have access to book for her until 60 days out.

They have separately linked tickets. She is able to do the "test" FP+ for both of them. When I attempt to do it, he shows up as having no ticket. If I try to remove him from the list, it disallows because he has active tickets. :confused3 I am able to see, make test FP+ for the invitee. I tried to add him a second time and can see his new character avatar and a note that the invitee is managing his plans. The add is successful but still no luck in making test FP+ for him--same information for both the old and new add--he has no valid ticket. Should I get his ticket number and link it in my MDE?

They have separately linked tickets. She is able to do the "test" FP+ for both of them. When I attempt to do it, he shows up as having no ticket. If I try to remove him from the list, it disallows because he has active tickets. :confused3 I am able to see, make test FP+ for the invitee. I tried to add him a second time and can see his new character avatar and a note that the invitee is managing his plans. The add is successful but still no luck in making test FP+ for him--same information for both the old and new add--he has no valid ticket. Should I get his ticket number and link it in my MDE?
No, you can't add anything for him because he is managed by the other MDE manager.

When you listed him, does his name show up exactly as it is listed in the other MDE? If there is "Mr." then you have to add him as Mr.

If everything matches up exactly, you'll need to call Disney.

Hi,

Is there a way to find out the fast pass times for all the rides ahead of time? I was wondering if there was a website where they listed all the fast pass times. This would make it so much easier to plan.

Thanks

Hi,

Is there a way to find out the fast pass times for all the rides ahead of time? I was wondering if there was a website where they listed all the fast pass times. This would make it so much easier to plan.

Thanks

They generally run from open to close, in 5 or 10 min increments. There are various exceptions, like for shows, etc.

No, you can't add anything for him because he is managed by the other MDE manager.

When you listed him, does his name show up exactly as it is listed in the other MDE? If there is "Mr." then you have to add him as Mr.

If everything matches up exactly, you'll need to call Disney.

Guess I will be on the phone to Disney. :scared: Thanks for your help!

One last thing to check: Is there any possible way he has his own MDE and then linked up to hers?

She didn't think he did, but we will check into that possibility as well. She has the tickets linked to her account unless it would automatically link to any account he may have? If he does have an account, would I send an invitation to the email address linked to it? Thanks again for all your advice.

She didn't think he did, but we will check into that possibility as well. She has the tickets linked to her account unless it would automatically link to any account he may have? If he does have an account, would I send an invitation to the email address linked to it? Thanks again for all your advice.
Yes. If he does have his own account, use the email he used to invite him through your MDE.

I don't usually reassign tickets between 2 MDEs but if she purchased tickets through Disney, the ticket could have been linked to him if she had full permission to "share" with him.

She didn't think he did, but we will check into that possibility as well
She can check in her app. Under her Friends and Family listing, have her check to see if "Plans Managed by Me" is stated beneath his name. If it is blank, that means he has his own MDE. If the statement is there, you will need to call Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter