FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have these weird scenarios, and wanted to quickly run it by you experts! I think the answer to my question is 'yes', but I wanted to quickly verify. My family will be staying at the Dolphin the first week of September. Some friends are staying offsite, starting Aug. 25th. Our MDE accounts are linked. Will I be able to book FP's for my friends for their August stay, in addition to our combined dates in September? I *think* that when my FP window opens 60 days in advance, all previous 60 days will open up to me as well... Am I correct? TIA!! :)
The answer is yes as long as you group an onsite person with the friends for the August dates.

You can book your Dolphin dates first and when you book for the August dates for the friends, include an onsite person in the Selection group and then remove that onsite person when the Warning appears. It removes the onsite person but leaves the window open to complete the FP booking.

You can book your Dolphin dates first and when you book for the August dates for the friends, include an onsite person in the Selection group and then remove that onsite person when the Warning appears. It removes the onsite person but leaves the window open to complete the FP booking.
Thank you!!

I have 2 PPO breakfasts at BOG in July. Since we will already be in Fantasyland before the park opens, I am thinking about not using a FP for Peter Pan and heading there right when it opens. I don't anticipate a wait, but does anyone have any experience with this scenario? I usually get a FP for Peter Pan, but I want to save my FPs for the mountains later in the day if possible. Also, would this plan work with Space Mountain as well? Thanks!

FastPasses for TSL attractions are now in the system as announced by the Parks Blog:
“FastPass+ for Toy Story Land Opens to Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Guests, Special Extra Magic Hours To Be Offered
Jenn-headshot-32x32.jpg

by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Editorial Content Manager, Walt Disney World Resort

We have thrilling news for those of you counting down the days until Toy Story Land opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30 – FastPass+ reservations are now open for guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

Effective today, FastPass+ reservations are available for attractions in the land. Guests who are up to 60 days from their Walt Disney World Resort hotel check-in can choose one FastPass+ reservation for one of the Toy Story Land attractions, plus two other attractions in the park such as Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, and more, depending on availability.

But FastPass+ reservations are just one of the ways guests can experience Toy Story Land. Beginning July 1, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will also operate from 8 a.m-10:30 p.m. for a limited time. In addition, even more Extra Magic Hour opportunities will be available including daily morning Extra Magic Hours, plus evening Extra Magic Hours offered once per week.”

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-to-be-offered/?CMP=SOC-DPFY18Q3wo0412180018A

I checked the first post and didn’t see anything so I am hoping someone can help...

Did the Modify Party feature go away for FP? I had booked our FP with the intent of doing that so that my niece could meet both sets of princesses but I don’t see the option available anymore?

We are Disney vets taking a first time 4.5 year old and were hoping to make the day a bit more magical for everyone involved without long waits in the Princess Queue!

I checked the first post and didn’t see anything so I am hoping someone can help...

Did the Modify Party feature go away for FP? I had booked our FP with the intent of doing that so that my niece could meet both sets of princesses but I don’t see the option available anymore?

We are Disney vets taking a first time 4.5 year old and were hoping to make the day a bit more magical for everyone involved without long waits in the Princess Queue!

Yes. The Change Party function was removed from the MDX app with the latest update.

The Change Party feature was reconfigured on the App to “Add Guest.” You’ll be able to add people to a FP if there is availability. You can no longer change up the people with the FPs. Change Party is still available on the website.

I have 2 PPO breakfasts at BOG in July. Since we will already be in Fantasyland before the park opens, I am thinking about not using a FP for Peter Pan and heading there right when it opens. I don't anticipate a wait, but does anyone have any experience with this scenario? I usually get a FP for Peter Pan, but I want to save my FPs for the mountains later in the day if possible. Also, would this plan work with Space Mountain as well? Thanks!
We’ve gone right to PPF from BOG before (we love the SB queue!) and have even done BOG - SDMT - PPF with very little wait at PPF. The line almost moves too fast to enjoy the queue.

We’ve gone right to PPF from BOG before (we love the SB queue!) and have even done BOG - SDMT - PPF with very little wait at PPF. The line almost moves too fast to enjoy the queue.
Thank you! I have always used a FP for PPF, so we haven't experienced the standby queue. That will be something new to experience. Do you think we could make it to Space Mt before the line gets long if we go right after PPF? Or is it better to save that for another day and continue on with things in Fantasyland with low waits?

Thank you! I have always used a FP for PPF, so we haven't experienced the standby queue. That will be something new to experience. Do you think we could make it to Space Mt before the line gets long if we go right after PPF? Or is it better to save that for another day and continue on with things in Fantasyland with low waits?
Personally, I’d probably just stay there in Fantasyland. But I think you’d be fine either way.

Today was my day to go in and book FastPass (60 days out). I tried to book FastPass for Toy Story Mania on a couple days (June 20th and 26th) and nothing was available on either day. I seriously doubt both days are already full. I understand that due to finalizing construction for Toy Story Land, they aren't allowing FastPass from now to about a month from now. But I thought they were going to allow FastPass in June. Thus, I was surprised to find I couldn't make reservations for my dates. Does anyone know anything about this?

I looked through this thread a bit and didn't find my answer, so I apologize in advance if this has already been answered.

Today was my day to go in and book FastPass (60 days out). I tried to book FastPass for Toy Story Mania on a couple days (June 20th and 26th) and nothing was available on either day. I seriously doubt both days are already full. I understand that due to finalizing construction for Toy Story Land, they aren't allowing FastPass from now to about a month from now. But I thought they were going to allow FastPass in June. Thus, I was surprised to find I couldn't make reservations for my dates. Does anyone know anything about this?

I looked through this thread a bit and didn't find my answer, so I apologize in advance if this has already been answered.
TSM is Standby-only while they work on changing the entrance to the Attraction.

The only thing that’s known is that TSM and TSL FPs are available for June 30th and onward for those who currently are 73 days out with an open booking window.
*** 4/16-6/29 Toy Story Mania Facts & Discussion ***

I have booked my limit for June trip onsite. We are going in a few weeks also staying offsite. Once in the park, can I book fastpasses for the day? As a test I tried to book today for today and it will not let me. Will it once I've scanned my band for park entry?

I have booked my limit for June trip onsite. We are going in a few weeks also staying offsite. Once in the park, can I book fastpasses for the day? As a test I tried to book today for today and it will not let me. Will it once I've scanned my band for park entry?
No, it won’t. If you have an AP and have 7 or more days of pre-booked FPs for June, you are blocked from booking any other FPs, even when in a park, if you are an offsite guest.

Hope this is ok to ask. We are staying for two nights onsite and then 8 nights offsite. Starting on the 17th of June. Managed to get my fastpass completed today for the 3 days I am staying onsite today. Which was great. Am I correct that I will now be able to do a day at a time still at 60days starting on Sat for the rest of my trip? Or have I got confused? I assumed it would be 30 days as I was offsite

The hotel and tickets were booked separate. It is not a package. I have a 14 day ticket. Many Thanks

Am I correct that I will now be able to do a day at a time still at 60 days starting on Sat for the rest of my trip?
Yes. You have an onsite to offsite Split Stay which is described in the Split Stay section of the OP.

Whenever an onsite stay is linked to an MDX account, a 30-day booking window never applies for FP booking. It’s either ‘60’ or ‘rolling 60.’

Yes. You have an onsite to offsite Split Stay which is described in the Split Stay section of the OP.

Whenever an onsite stay is linked to an MDX account, a 30-day booking window never applies for FP booking. It’s either ‘60’ or ‘rolling 60.’

Many thanks for your reply. That is great to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!