FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the list of info but if you use Twitter, you can send a tweet to @WDWToday.
Walt Disney World Guest Relations
P.O. Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

This is the universal address! For example, if you want to write to the General Manager of All Star Music, or any other resort, address the envelope to the person and use the P.O. Box 10000 address.

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Robert A. Iger
Chief Executive Officer
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

I sent a tweet. I can't even express how disappointed I am that Annual Passholders staying at a Disney Springs Hotel have a cap that is less than the number of nights they are staying. Add to that, the website and the mobile MDE were both not working this morning. Now, not only do I not have FP for everyday of my trip, the ones I wanted for the 7 days I was allowed to book are now unavailable. I'll post if I hear anything back.

Thanks hiro and mesa for your help. :)

I sent a tweet. I can't even express how disappointed I am that Annual Passholders staying at a Disney Springs Hotel have a cap that is less than the number of nights they are staying. Add to that, the website and the mobile MDE were both not working this morning. Now, not only do I not have FP for everyday of my trip, the ones I wanted for the 7 days I was allowed to book are now unavailable. I'll post if I hear anything back.

I had some similar AP issues, partly my own fault and partly bad info from the CM at IT. I was told to email guest.services@disneyworld.com. I got a call back the next day and a name and number to call if I had future problems.

The response to my Tweet, "We'll be sure to share your feedback with our Annual Passholder and My Disney Experience teams."

I had some similar AP issues, partly my own fault and partly bad info from the CM at IT. I was told to email guest.services@disneyworld.com. I got a call back the next day and a name and number to call if I had future problems.

Thank you, I'm going to send an email this evening.

Animal kingdom extended their operation hours till 9:30 instead of 9 on certain August nights.. anybody think they will release new FPs for FOP?

Our window opens next Monday. We are a large party arriving on different days and spending some days together and some apart.

Can two of us, logged onto the same MDX account, but on separate computers make our fastpass reservations simultaneously?

Our window opens next Monday. We are a large party arriving on different days and spending some days together and some apart.

Can two of us, logged onto the same MDX account, but on separate computers make our fastpass reservations simultaneously?
Yes. If some of the later arriving people have booked packages - hotel+tickets - you won’t be able to book for them.

If everyone has separately purchased and linked tickets, all FP days can be booked by the two of you.

I have MNSSHP tickets as well as One Day tickets (value) for a day at Animal Kingdom. Everyone is assigned one of each ticket. I'm only able to book FP+ on my party day. All tickets were purchased through Disney. I have onsite reservations (DVC). I don't understand what's going on here other than losing my changes of a morning FOP FP+ now.

When I attempt on my phone I get a message that says "Invalid Park Admission" and shows that no one has a ticket. I'm trying to get FPs for 9/17 which is a valid value day for my park ticket. Any advice before I sit on hold? I really want to go back to bed.

I have MNSSHP tickets as well as One Day tickets (value) for a day at Animal Kingdom. Everyone is assigned one of each ticket. I'm only able to book FP+ on my party day. All tickets were purchased through Disney. I have onsite reservations (DVC). I don't understand what's going on here other than losing my changes of a morning FOP FP+ now.

When I attempt on my phone I get a message that says "Invalid Park Admission" and shows that no one has a ticket. I'm trying to get FPs for 9/17 which is a valid value day for my park ticket. Any advice before I sit on hold? I really want to go back to bed.

I'm seeing new threads with people complaining about / reporting an outage with FP bookings this morning:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/mde-not-recognizing-passes.3694299/
https://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-issues-this-morning.3694300/

Thanks! I scanned the forum and my tired eyes just didn't notice. I guess I can hang up, no point in sitting on hold. Good to know I'm not alone at least.
Try booking your regular park day first, then the party tickets. Others are reporting success doing it this way. Right now the system is assuming your regular ticket is the one you’re using on your party day, that’s why it’s not letting you book any more.

Try booking your regular park day first, then the party tickets. Others are reporting success doing it this way. Right now the system is assuming your regular ticket is the one you’re using on your party day, that’s why it’s not letting you book any more.
I absolutely can not book any day other than my party day. I did not book anything on that day because I wanted to book the other day first. It's not recognizing my park tickets at all. I can't even book something in the next 30 days.

Your Value Ticket doesn’t open booking for the next 30 days because they aren’t Value days.

60 days before 9/17 is Thursday - tomorrow. The Value ticket may not be active for your complete open window.

Your Value Ticket doesn’t open booking for the next 30 days because they aren’t Value days.

60 days before 9/17 is Thursday - tomorrow. The Value ticket may not be active for your complete open window.
Even with an on site reservation that starts 9/16 I can't book that one day yet? My party day of 9/18 is bookable.

Even with an on site reservation that starts 9/16 I can't book that one day yet? My party day of 9/18 is bookable.
Are Value tickets applicable to your complete open window? If they are, then it’s the glitch that is affecting your booking.

Your Value Ticket doesn’t open FP booking for your 9/16 Stay because Value is blocked out for the 16th.

Are Value tickets applicable to your complete open window? If they are, then it’s the glitch that is affecting your booking.

Your Value Ticket doesn’t open FP booking for your 9/16 Stay because Value is blocked out for the 16th.
My resort reservation is 9/16-22, my one day value ticket is valid the 17th, 18th, 19th or 20th. My party ticket is for the 18th. Being onsite, my 60 day window is open, I should be able to book that ticket on those valid days, that's my understanding anyway. I don't recall having this issue previously when I've done single day tickets, but I don't remember if my stay began on a value day.

Now I wonder if all four of those days will open tomorrow or will they open one by one? I was going to be flexible with my Animal Kingdom day and swap it with Universal if I needed, but I'm not getting up early every morning to do this. The advantage of staying on site is supposed to be the ability to book at all once at 60 days from checkin.

My resort reservation is 9/16-22, my one day value ticket is valid the 17th, 18th, 19th or 20th. My party ticket is for the 18th. Being onsite, my 60 day window is open, I should be able to book that ticket on those valid days, that's my understanding anyway. I don't recall having this issue previously when I've done single day tickets, but I don't remember if my stay began on a value day.

Now I wonder if all four of those days will open tomorrow or will they open one by one? I was going to be flexible with my Animal Kingdom day and swap it with Universal if I needed, but I'm not getting up early every morning to do this. The advantage of staying on site is supposed to be the ability to book at all once at 60 days from checkin.
It sounds like the glitch isn’t affecting event tickets so that’s why you were able to book for the Party day.

Log out of MDX and then log back in to check if Disney has fixed the booking glitch for your 1-day ticket.

It sounds like the glitch isn’t affecting event tickets so that’s why you were able to book for the Party day.

Log out of MDX and then log back in to check if Disney has fixed the booking glitch for your 1-day ticket.
There are also several reporting that they have been unable to book FPs on their party tickets. It’s possible the FPs you have booked on 9/18 are against your value ticket, and you’re one of the unlucky guests who is unable tobook on your party ticket.

Thank you. Will report back in a week or so how it goes.

In addition to APs, my family has a few of the really old non expiring tickets. When I was booking August FPs last month, I didn’t have any problems despite being on a June resort stay.

I did have trouble adding AP friends who were also there in June and are going again in August. I got the used all entitlements when I booked them. It took a while for it to click that they didn’t have a resort stay booked yet in addition to us having NE tickets to figure out (or think we figured out) the issue. Disney brain freeze.

Thanks again.
Replying back to myself here. AP holder.

Even with the week long first resort stay and then another trip only a few weeks later, I did not run into any issues making FPs.

Not only did I not have issues, I have great luck with rides. Lots of choices for FOP, slinky dog for the afternoon we’re leaving. We’d miss by an hour. Booked saucers in the morning instead.

Good luck everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!