FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always call and ask either Swan or whatever customer service contact was noted in the bundle. Do you have confirmation it’s a date-based ticket? That may be why it’s greyed out because it can’t open a FP window.
My parents are date based and theirs are not greyed out. Weird. I’m going to tell her to just call Swan so we don’t have issues come FP day later this week.

I have a few questions that I think I already know the answer to! I'll be going this December and I was planning to use an unused 2 day hopper that I bought in November 2017 so I assume it's expired by now. If it is I know I have to exchange it for a date based ticket with the upcharge in price, but my question is can I use it to book Fast Passes? I haven't linked it to my account yet; can you link an expired ticket for purpose of Fast Passes? And am I correct that I can't exchange it online or on the phone, but I would have to do that in person?

I have a few questions that I think I already know the answer to! I'll be going this December and I was planning to use an unused 2 day hopper that I bought in November 2017 so I assume it's expired by now. If it is I know I have to exchange it for a date based ticket with the upcharge in price, but my question is can I use it to book Fast Passes? I haven't linked it to my account yet; can you link an expired ticket for purpose of Fast Passes? And am I correct that I can't exchange it online or on the phone, but I would have to do that in person?

From my understanding, I don't believe you can use an expired ticket for FPs. @mesaboy2 probably has that on the explanation of FP here in this thread on the first page.

I will be onsite starting 9/20/19. I will be buying 2 day park hoppers starting 9/23/19. I plan to buy party tickets for the 9/22 party. Will my window start 60 days prior to 9/20, 9/22 or 9/23?

I will be onsite starting 9/20/19. I will be buying 2 day park hoppers starting 9/23/19. I plan to buy party tickets for the 9/22 party. Will my window start 60 days prior to 9/20, 9/22 or 9/23?

I believe the 60 day window opens on your first day of checking in to a Disney resort. So that would be on the 20th. However, I believe you can make your FPs for the two days starting on the 23rd and whatever 2nd day you're looking to do.

Working on FP plans, 60 day mark is coming up in a few weeks for our 6/8 ck in. What are the odds of booking FOP for 4 people on day 3 for late in the day? Trying to figure out park days. Likely/unlikely? Thank you!

When I did mine I started at 5 days, then 3 days out and was able to get them. I got them further out "just in case". When I got the ones closer in, I dropped the later ones; I hung on to them for a while but the group told me to go ahead and drop them. They don't last long, but they are there for a bit. The longer you procrastinate, though, the quicker they go.

When I did mine I started at 5 days, then 3 days out and was able to get them. I got them further out "just in case". When I got the ones closer in, I dropped the later ones; I hung on to them for a while but the group told me to go ahead and drop them. They don't last long, but they are there for a bit. The longer you procrastinate, though, the quicker they go.

Thanks, that's a great tip! Good to hear it might be possible.

From my experience it is harder to get SDD than it is FOP. Depending on which is most important to your family, I would go for that one first, then the other second. The further out the better.

ETA: I love Pandora at night.
I think more people go for the earlier times, but I went for a later time. That helped also. We park hop, so we did morning AK 1 day and evening AK on another day. We got the FOP for our evening park day.

From my experience it is harder to get SDD than it is FOP. Depending on which is most important to your family, I would go for that one first, then the other second. The further out the better.

ETA: I love Pandora at night.
I think more people go for the earlier times, but I went for a later time. That helped also. We park hop, so we did morning AK 1 day and evening AK on another day. We got the FOP for our evening park day.

Thanks! We're doing EMM at DHS so hoping to get our fill of SDD then. Also might try to sneak in SDD/TSL before park close one night too. We've never been to Pandora at night and I've heard it's really pretty so thought I'd plan on trying to go for it in the evening after going to TL in the morning. We'll see how it goes!

Thanks! We're doing EMM at DHS so hoping to get our fill of SDD then. Also might try to sneak in SDD/TSL before park close one night too. We've never been to Pandora at night and I've heard it's really pretty so thought I'd plan on trying to go for it in the evening after going to TL in the morning. We'll see how it goes!
We had EMM TSL our last trip and the evening before we were eating at 50s Prime time when it poured. The park cleared out and we rode SDD with a 15 minute wait and AS, TSMM were walk ons. Rode TSMM twice, snagged ToT fps, then got front row for Fantasmic (it had stopped raining). We ended p canceling our EMM for the next morning (we're not the sort to ride things multiple times). Anyway, good luck to you. I was surprised our last visit I believe some of the FOP were available for a couple of days. Depends when you are going I suppose, though we were going during Wine & Dine, plus the Marathon, Halloween and into Jersey week, so it was a pretty busy time as well.

Asking a question for a friend. She's staying at a timeshare hotel off property. She will be getting her park hoppers from Undercover Tourist and then creating a MDE account and linking her park tickets to the account. I know she can then start making Fastpasses at 30 days prior. My question is - is she able to get a magicband with her fastpasses on it? Or does she have to do something else? Thanks!!

Asking a question for a friend. She's staying at a timeshare hotel off property. She will be getting her park hoppers from Undercover Tourist and then creating a MDE account and linking her park tickets to the account. I know she can then start making Fastpasses at 30 days prior. My question is - is she able to get a magicband with her fastpasses on it? Or does she have to do something else? Thanks!!
Her FPs will be linked to her Profile. She can link a MB to that same Profile and use the MB to enter parks and FP lines.

Her FPs will be linked to her Profile. She can link a MB to that same Profile and use the MB to enter parks and FP lines.

Thank you! Can she order the magic band from MDE or does she have to purchase it when she arrives there?

We had EMM TSL our last trip and the evening before we were eating at 50s Prime time when it poured. The park cleared out and we rode SDD with a 15 minute wait and AS, TSMM were walk ons. Rode TSMM twice, snagged ToT fps, then got front row for Fantasmic (it had stopped raining). We ended p canceling our EMM for the next morning (we're not the sort to ride things multiple times). Anyway, good luck to you. I was surprised our last visit I believe some of the FOP were available for a couple of days. Depends when you are going I suppose, though we were going during Wine & Dine, plus the Marathon, Halloween and into Jersey week, so it was a pretty busy time as well.

Sounds like an awesome night! Thank you for the info. We're going in June so it will be pretty busy. I'll be glad when FP's are booked.

When making a FP for Rivers of light and there is two shows which show is usually the FP for?

Working on FP plans, 60 day mark is coming up in a few weeks for our 6/8 ck in. What are the odds of booking FOP for 4 people on day 3 for late in the day? Trying to figure out park days. Likely/unlikely? Thank you!

My FP ressies are coming up on April 3 for our June 2nd check in! I've been following the website below for the last few days checking out the main rides I want to ride. You have to sign up to view it, but it doesn't cost anything to do so. I check daily for Mine Train, Peter Pan, Expedition Everest, Kali River, Soarin, Frozen, and Test Track. I can only book either Soarin, Frozen, or Test Track. I choose to FP TT as it's down more and it'll turn to an anytime FP if it goes down while I'm there to use my FP. There are more rides I want to do, but those tend to be the more popular ones that need FPs.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/fastpass_plus_availability.php

As I look on the website, FoP is all red, unavailable, except for the following dates:
April 23 24 25 26 27

May 1 2 3 4 5 22

It looks better than SDD which doesn't have a single day available in the 60 day range.

My FP ressies are coming up on April 3 for our June 2nd check in! I've been following the website below for the last few days checking out the main rides I want to ride. You have to sign up to view it, but it doesn't cost anything to do so. I check daily for Mine Train, Peter Pan, Expedition Everest, Kali River, Soarin, Frozen, and Test Track. I can only book either Soarin, Frozen, or Test Track. I choose to FP TT as it's down more and it'll turn to an anytime FP if it goes down while I'm there to use my FP. There are more rides I want to do, but those tend to be the more popular ones that need FPs.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/fastpass_plus_availability.php

As I look on the website, FoP is all red, unavailable, except for the following dates:
April 23 24 25 26 27

May 1 2 3 4 5 22

It looks better than SDD which doesn't have a single day available in the 60 day range.
It looks interesting but it's requiring me to change my chrome page which I don't want to do. I don't know why sites do that. Thank you for the info though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter