FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks interesting but it's requiring me to change my chrome page which I don't want to do. I don't know why sites do that. Thank you for the info though.

Really? I don't understand that. Can you try doing it from the incognito window? It really is an AWESOME website!

I kept trying and managed to get around it. I guess it's a pop up. Thank you; it's an interesting website.

You are most welcome! Since that glitch came and went and I wasn't "lucky" enough to be able to use it, I've been checking that site daily as I'm getting closer to my 60 day window. When I think about it though....the glitch was a rolling window meaning you could only do one day at a time. Now that I think about it, I'd prefer to be on my laptop, phone, or desktop ONCE to do them all at the SAME time. The only advantage I would have had would have been I'm on spring break and the getting up everyday at 6am my time wouldn't have been a problem. Now, I'll have to make FPs from my school laptop. Luckily, students don't come in till 7:20. I arrive at 6:40. (I'm central time by the way) I'll get it done before my kids come in. Luckily my FP day is on a Wednesday. When I tried to get in last Wednesday to see if the rolling 74 day window was still there, it was easy peasy getting to the choose a date and park screen. Crossing my fingers on Wednesday April 3rd it'll be just as easy.

My FP ressies are coming up on April 3 for our June 2nd check in! I've been following the website below for the last few days checking out the main rides I want to ride. You have to sign up to view it, but it doesn't cost anything to do so. I check daily for Mine Train, Peter Pan, Expedition Everest, Kali River, Soarin, Frozen, and Test Track. I can only book either Soarin, Frozen, or Test Track. I choose to FP TT as it's down more and it'll turn to an anytime FP if it goes down while I'm there to use my FP. There are more rides I want to do, but those tend to be the more popular ones that need FPs.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/fastpass_plus_availability.php

As I look on the website, FoP is all red, unavailable, except for the following dates:
April 23 24 25 26 27

May 1 2 3 4 5 22

It looks better than SDD which doesn't have a single day available in the 60 day range.

Thanks for the link! I signed up, I'll keep an eye on it to see what's available. I'll probably book FoP for day 5 or so first as a backup and day 3 if it's available. I obsess over FP times and then when the day to actually book comes, I end up moving stuff around anyways it seems like.

Thanks for the link! I signed up, I'll keep an eye on it to see what's available. I'll probably book FoP for day 5 or so first as a backup and day 3 if it's available. I obsess over FP times and then when the day to actually book comes, I end up moving stuff around anyways it seems like.

You are most welcome! I haven't booked FPs since 2015, and back then I booked poo poo ones. :rolleyes: I wasn't really aware of the new system or how it worked. I was here on the DIS, but I steered away from threads about FP because I didn't like that I had to book them ahead of time. I enjoyed going to the park, sliding in my ticket and getting my FP then and there. I never got the no more FPs available message, but I guess it had to do with when we visited the parks...that was typically early in the morning and we were done around 1 or so. The BEST FP I booked for my family was TT. I was VERY glad I did. It was down TWICE that day, but we had an 11am FP and it was up and running by that time thank goodness. We stood in many standby lines in 2015, but the longest was only about 30 minutes....maybe 40. I had NO clue about refresh and booking more FPs throughout the day. I DO however know all about that now thanks to this sticky and DISers like @JETSDAD and his wealth of FP knowledge! :woohoo: I'm not so worried about being on exactly at 7am which would be 6am for me. I'm a teacher and at that time I'm driving to school. Someone here actually mentioned she'd forgotten it was her FP day and didn't get on till afternoon and still got everything she wanted at the times she wanted. I'll be booking mine around 6:45am before my kiddos come in at 7:20. Luckily....Disney is not a website the county blocks. :rotfl2: This website though...is! :lmao: I have to access it on my phone with WIFI off if I'm stopping in to see what my DISers are up to.

And yes, as you can see, it might be much better to book FoP that late in your trip. I was worried I'd have to do that with Mine Train, but as I look at the DIBB, I see that Mine Train doesn't go red near as much as FoP or SDD.

When making a FP for Rivers of light and there is two shows which show is usually the FP for?
If there are multiple shows, there will be FPs available for both show. The return time will indicate which show you are booking for, early or late.

I see the ability to book fps at the sixty day mark (for split stays) has changed. Though I was in wdw last month doing a split stay, five day parkhoppers attached to my first reservation I was able to do all five days without any problems. How exactly would it work now if your second stay shows no tickets??

I see the ability to book fps at the sixty day mark (for split stays) has changed. Though I was in wdw last month doing a split stay, five day parkhoppers attached to my first reservation I was able to do all five days without any problems. How exactly would it work now if your second stay shows no tickets??
You must wait until 60 days out from the 2nd Stay to book your FPs.

Or, if the 2nd Stay is offsite, wait until 30 days out for each offsite park day.

So it doesn't matter that the second reservation has no tickets attached?
FPs can be booked with any valid tickets.

As long as the tickets you purchased are valid for the timeframe you need, book your FPs. It doesn’t matter where you are staying.

FPs can be booked with any valid tickets.

As long as the tickets you purchased are valid for the timeframe you need, book your FPs. It doesn’t matter where you are staying.
Sorry, maybe I'm wording it wrong. What I mean is the ability to book fps at the sixty day mark you have to have your tickets attached to a resort stay. Like last month I was at all-star movies the first three nights then switched to wilderness lodge the last three. My first reservation was a pkg with five day parkhoppers and dining (only went to the parks two days during this portion of the trip) . My second stay was a ticketless pkg (no park on the transfer day then did three park days after that). Since sixty day fps are based on a resort stay (and my second half had no tickets) then how would that work now? Hopefully this makes sense lol

Sorry, maybe I'm wording it wrong. What I mean is the ability to book fps at the sixty day mark you have to have your tickets attached to a resort stay. Like last month I was at all-star movies the first three nights then switched to wilderness lodge the last three. My first reservation was a pkg with five day parkhoppers and dining (only went to the parks two days during this portion of the trip) . My second stay was a ticketless pkg (no park on the transfer day then did three park days after that). Since sixty day fps are based on a resort stay (and my second half had no tickets) then how would that work now? Hopefully this makes sense lol
To make fast passes at 60 days, you have to have tickets AND a resort stay. It doesn’t matter if the tickets were purchased as part of the package or separately. They just need to be linked to your account. So at the 60 day mark for your second stay, it will know that you have valid tickets in your account, even though they were purchased with your first stay.

Do I need FP’s for two 2 year olds and the infant in our party?

No. From Post #2:
- Children under 3yo cannot get and do not need FPs (since they don't have tickets) and can accompany an adult with FP. If named on an onsite reservation, children will receive a complimentary MagicBand but it is not needed nor can it be used for FP.

My travel agent talked with a Disney Customer service rep who was supposedly VERY experienced and she says I should put all 14 people in my party on my first attempt to get FP’s when my 60 day window comes open? Has anyone gotten them doing this? Everything I read says go for smaller (4-6 ppl) parties.

I tried searching for the answer to this, but couldn't find it, even though I'm sure it's been asked. Can you book a FP from, for instance, 11-12, if you have an ADR at 11:45?

I tried searching for the answer to this, but couldn't find it, even though I'm sure it's been asked. Can you book a FP from, for instance, 11-12, if you have an ADR at 11:45?
Yes. The Dining system doesn’t interfere with the FP system.

I am helping friends with their reservations and I need help from some of the more experienced Disers! They are a large fam with 3 separate packages (Room/tix/dining). Some have dropped out of trip so two of the rooms are consolidating to one room/pacakge. If fast passes have already been made, and all three groups were initially linked in Family and Friends, AND two people from one room are added to one of the other rooms before their original room is cancelled, will these two people lose their FastPasses once original room is cancelled? Thanks for any expertise in advance! We're on hold with Disney but I'll trust what I hear here more.

will these two people lose their FastPasses once original room is cancelled?
No. Disney has built-in rebooking Room Reservation safeguards as well as umbrella-ing guests who aren’t even onsite. The FPs are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter