FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offsite guests can book no more than 30 days in advance. This means FPs must be scheduled day-by-day for each day of the stay, assuming the guest wants the widest possible choice of FPs available for each day of their stay.

I'm staying offsite for the first time so a little unsure about the booking window. We have the seasonal flex date tickets and our first park day will be December 1. Am I understanding the above correctly that we will have to book FPs starting November 1, then November 2, etc.?

My 60 day mark isn’t here yet but I’ve been trying to do a “practice run” 😆 I’ve got room/tix package; I the FP section I’m able to add people to my party but then it won’t let me go ‘next’ —only to link vaca package or link/buy tix. When I try link it says package already attached to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe I’m just getting ahead of myself?

My 60 day mark isn’t here yet but I’ve been trying to do a “practice run” 😆 I’ve got room/tix package; I the FP section I’m able to add people to my party but then it won’t let me go ‘next’ —only to link vaca package or link/buy tix. When I try link it says package already attached to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe I’m just getting ahead of myself?
Yes - because, as you said, your 60 day mark isn’t here yet.
Wait until your booking date...you can’t practice with date-based tickets.

Ok so you need a valid ticket to book fastpasses. DS will only be 1 1/2 and doesn't need a ticket. That being the case will he need a fastpasses for rides or will they just let him go with us?

Can you book FPs using multiple devices at the same?

For example, can I put each family member in charge of a date, so immediately when the booking window opens, I use the app on my phone to book day 1... and at the same time my wife is on her phone on the app booking day 2... and at the same time son is on the computer booking day 3... etc?

Assuming the MDE account is set up properly and everything is linked, would this work or would we run into some problem? Seems like it might work since you can be logged in on multiple devices at once normally and it would make it just a bit easier to possibly score some hard to grab FPs if it's possible.

Sorry if this has been answered but I did not see it in the FAQ or the addendum and I can't find by searching.

Can you book FPs using multiple devices at the same?

For example, can I put each family member in charge of a date, so immediately when the booking window opens, I use the app on my phone to book day 1... and at the same time my wife is on her phone on the app booking day 2... and at the same time son is on the computer booking day 3... etc?

Assuming the MDE account is set up properly and everything is linked, would this work or would we run into some problem? Seems like it might work since you can be logged in on multiple devices at once normally and it would make it just a bit easier to possibly score some hard to grab FPs if it's possible.

Sorry if this has been answered but I did not see it in the FAQ or the addendum and I can't find by searching.
Yes! I just did this at my booking window. I was on my phone and my partner was on the computer logged into my account.

Anybody have experience with anytime fastpasses? I’d like to tap in to my two tier twos, and get a tier one FP for SDD earlier in the day, and then start refreshing to be able to book additional tier ones. Will having an anytime fastpass on MDE mess this strategy up? I was told by the CM that the anytime FP will not be valid for TSL or SWGE so what I’m really trying for is to refresh to get TSM or TOT. (Gonna probably use my anytime on RNRC later in the day, prior to Fantasmic).

Anybody have experience with anytime fastpasses? I’d like to tap in to my two tier twos, and get a tier one FP for SDD earlier in the day, and then start refreshing to be able to book additional tier ones. Will having an anytime fastpass on MDE mess this strategy up? I was told by the CM that the anytime FP will not be valid for TSL or SWGE so what I’m really trying for is to refresh to get TSM or TOT. (Gonna probably use my anytime on RNRC later in the day, prior to Fantasmic).
From my recent experience Anytimes will not be good for SDD or Aliens. It will work for the rest of the rides (SWGE doesn't have any FP's right now and I assume will be excluded once they do have FP's). The anytime won't mess it up.

I'm confused about two booking windows.

FP+ booking window opens tomorrow with APs for two of us, staying on points onsite.
Two more arrive at the end of our trip...their window opens on 11/17 with their onsite reservation. They are in a different room with tickets, not a package (at least I didn't buy them that way) but they are date based.

Will I be able to book tomorrow and pull them into our FP window or will I have to wait until the 17th?

I have a FP for Expedition Everest for 1:45-2:45, and my festival of lion king dining package show starts at 3. If we enter at exactly 1:45, will this give us enough time to get to festival of lion king?

I have a FP for Expedition Everest for 1:45-2:45, and my festival of lion king dining package show starts at 3. If we enter at exactly 1:45, will this give us enough time to get to festival of lion king?
You can actually enter at 1:40 but yes, you’ll have plenty of time even if you walk slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!