Fastpasses for MFSR now available? [Yes, Starting 2/19+]

Has anyone got a FP prior to 10:30am for this ride?

Update: 9:30am fast passes now available for new March 8am opening dates

Has anyone else been able to confirm this? My DHS date (3/22) is in the batch of 8am openings announced yesterday. I previously had a 10:30am MFSR FP+ and was able to bump it to 10:05am last night, but not sure if that was the Disney release or someone dropping theirs. I'm trying to get it as close to opening as possible to account for the RotR unknown, but is this the best I'm gonna get?

Has anyone else been able to confirm this? My DHS date (3/22) is in the batch of 8am openings announced yesterday. I previously had a 10:30am MFSR FP+ and was able to bump it to 10:05am last night, but not sure if that was the Disney release or someone dropping theirs. I'm trying to get it as close to opening as possible to account for the RotR unknown, but is this the best I'm gonna get?
I grabbed a fp back when it opened for tomorrow at 9:30am

There is not. You can post that here or the attractions thread though.

Ok, great - thanks!

I have a MFSR FP+ for this Monday Feb 24 @ 2:40 pm if anyone wants to try to arrange. No guarantee it will open to you, but I have had success in the past rebooking the same FP after cancelling.

If not, I will cancel tomorrow evening.

I just have to post this where someone will appreciate it; my friend is going on a trip in 40 or so days, staying on-property. They just texted me to ask how they get a FP for MFSR, because they aren't seeing any. Clearly I need to stay on top of my friends' 60 day FP windows, one does not just simply get a MFSR FP at 40 days out!

Now I've got her MDE log-in and maybe I'll get lucky and they'll change the hours for her dates and drop in some extras. Apparently SWGE is their main priority for the trip ?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!