Favor, please

jackdis

DIS Veteran
Hi! I've just starting working on my scrapbook from our wonderful Wonder cruise this summer, and I realized I didn't buy a postcard in Freeport.

I always include a card from wherever we visit. I got one from Nassau, but don't know what happened on our next stop.

Would anyone be willing to send me a postcard that says Freeport on the front, when you are on your next trip?

I'd appreciate it so much. Thanks!!
Jackie

C'mon...no takers out there?:D

Sorry I can't do that for ya Jackie:( From a fellow scrapper I know what it's like to forget something like that!

Loretta

As an avid scrapbooker I understand (yes I am a guy; I love scrapping with my wife). Have you looked on a web page for Freeport for something as good a postcard? If it is real important you might get an address for the Chamber of Commerce or a shop owner who can send you a post card in the mail. Good luck.:smooth:

I may have one at home from our 2001 cruise. I will check and let you know.

I'm not going until 11/30. If you don't have one by then I would be happy to pick up a postcard for you.

we are going on 10/5 4-day with stop in Freeport...if you can wait until then, I'll be glad to pick one up for you...

Wow! Thanks to all of you. You guys are great. Alexandrew, I've PM'd you with the info. Thanks again.......

Jackie

Thanks again, everyone.

Plutojudy...did you find one at home?

Alexandrew....are you familiar with Rockland???

sorry, I haven't looked yet. I will this weekend. I've been spending a lot of time in ER with my mother.

Jackie, thank you for your prayers. I looked this weekend in my album and did not have one. I uaually like to put a few post cards in with my pictures but for some reason I do not have any from Freeport or Lucaya. I am sorry. I hope someone else can pick some up for you. Our next cruise is another Western since we missed Grand Cayman on our last cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter