Favorite ADR off the beaten path?

Dtw002

Mouseketeer
I know the adr's that are on the top of everyone's list (Ohana, Cal Grill). Are their any lessor known or under rated sit down meals that people love?

We are looking to switch things up and try some new places.

Thanks

I know the adr's that are on the top of everyone's list (Ohana, Cal Grill). Are their any lessor known or under rated sit down meals that people love?

We are looking to switch things up and try some new places.

Thanks
If you'd make a more complete list of where you've been or what you've heard is great, we'd be better able to help you.:flower3:

Our favorite is Jiko's. We also enjoyed the Boathouse on our only visit (April 2016) and hope to repeat it again. We used to frequent the Yachtsman annually -- but haven't been back in years.

Edited to add: I think the whole new world of Disney Springs gives lots of opportunity to "switch things up." ;)

Or favorite restaurants are in the hotels. We love
Boma - AKL
Sanaa - AKL
The Wave - CR
Whispering Canyon Café - WL
Trail's End - Fort Wilderness Campground - definitely off the beaten path - but good and inexpensive for a buffet

We love all of these. Enjoy!

Jiko's yum...one of my favorites and mostly adults. We went to Boathouse when it opened, and the service (and food ) was great. I do agree, however, with a prior post that Disney Springs is now opening up a lot of new places to explore.

Hmmm ... we might have to try Trails End when we visit the new Copper Creek Cabins in January! Thanks for the tips, folks!

Great record recommendations, thanks. Has anyone done the mk desert parties? They are expensive, but we always rush to see fireworks. From the tomorrowland plaza can you see the castle graphics good? Thanks

Sanaa at AKL - Get the naan bread service

Off the beaten path, but worth the trip for us is Olivia's. It's just a boat ride from Disney Springs.

Those are the two we tried when I asked a similar question not too long ago.

We loved the bread service, and enjoyed exploring AKL a bit, as it's on our "someday" list to stay there. It's expensive if you're not on the dining plan, but I would definitely recommend it for a special meal!

We did Olivia's for breakfast, and while we enjoyed the food itself, we found the service really slow, even though it wasn't at all busy when we were there. We probably wouldn't go again - but I did love seeing that resort, too!

Trails End Buffet! It's next door to Hoop-De-Doo and honestly services the same food for half the price plus more! It's only of the cheapest priced buffets at WDW (or has been the last few times we've been) and it's got the best food quality IMO. We've honestly added it to our "must eat" list because we've never had a bad meal here.

Resort places I've gone (or will go) back to even if I am not staying there: Wave, Olivia's, Sanaa. Add me to the BOATHOUSE fan club as well. Olivia's is probably the one place I try to get to every time.

It's also worth noting that several of the places at Disney Springs are also on Open Table, so if you can't reserve through Disney, try there.

Maya Grill, The Wave(breakfast or lunch), Trails End(breakfast), Grand Floridian Cafe, Sanaa, Olivias, Morimoto Asia(for the ribs alone)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!