Favorite Candy, that not a Bar

Fruit Slices

dc289f71433d4ddd8bfb4653b1788b92.jpg

Swedish fish, sour patch kids, Haribo gummy bears, spearmint leaves, black licorice, Twizzler nibs, peach rings, jelly beans, ju-ju fruits, dots, mike & ike's, chewy caramels....there isn't a candy I would turn down!

I enjoy so many different kinds, that’s why I always try to organize a Local Candy/Snack Fish Extender Exchange on all our DCL Cruises.

I will pick Swedish Fish, Black licorice wheels and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.

It's so hard to say. I love candy! Actually, most of my favorites are not in bar form and are not chocolate based. Top favorites include:

black licorice
Jolly Rancher's Gummies with the liquid centers
Skittles
sour cherry gels
Whoppers

It varies, I go on binges where I just want one kind then I go on to something else. We can't keep tootsie rolls in the house, ever, because I will eat an entire bag of the little minis in one sitting. I do like me some hot tamales too.

Ice cubes, they are so good
Are you talking about actual ice, or those little sugary gum things? If it's the latter, I was turned onto the grape ones while I was in the States a couple of weeks ago and brought back tons of them - they're not available here. :sad1:

Are you talking about actual ice, or those little sugary gum things? If it's the latter, I was turned onto the grape ones while I was in the States a couple of weeks ago and brought back tons of them - they're not available here. :sad1:
No, they are little squares of chocolate, they come from germany. It tastes so different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter