Favorite Character Meal for food AND interactions?

We had a fabulous dinner at Garden Grill last week. The food was tasty and the character interactions were great. As a mom, I also REALLY appreciate the fact that it's all you can eat BUT it's brought to you. We were all really hungry and they brought us an incredible amount of food.

Tusker House! It is so much fun, all the different dining rooms are interesting, the food is TERRIFIC, and the character interaction was excellent. It's our MUST DO.

We love Chef Mickeys for Breakfast... not Dinner just Breakfast...but its getting more and more expensive

Garden Grill for sure, probably dinner is best, we had 3 visits of all characters last July
Tusker House breakfast is a close 2nd

1900 Park Fare dinner. The better food if the buffers, but characters that you don’t get to meet often and have the best personalities!

My new favorite is the character breakfast at Topolino's Terrace. We've had great food, not to mention they let my 1 year old order an entire meal off the kids menu for free! Amazing character interactions with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy, and I also love their outfits. The atmosphere is nice since it's not a buffet and the food is brought to you, plus it has a nice view from the top floor of Riviera.

Before Topolino's I probably would have said Garden Grill or 1900 Park Fare.

Tusker House. Haven't been for breakfast, but the lunch/dinner is the best character experience with the best quality food on property.

Chef Mickey's for dinner was by far the most expensive meal we ever had for a family of 5 (we did not have a dining plan for that trip unfortunately), but it was the best character meal/experience we have ever done. Our kids still talk about it 4 years later!!! So for a guy who usually complains about the meal costs, I can honestly say it was worth every cent (plus I made about 4-5 trips to the buffet line myself!! Jim Gaffigan would be proud!)

Tusker House! It is so much fun, all the different dining rooms are interesting, the food is TERRIFIC, and the character interaction was excellent. It's our MUST DO.
And I was thinking of canceling Tusker House because the menu just sounded okay.....🤷🏼‍♀️

Agree with so many of the earlier posters - Tusker House and Garden Grill. The food is great at both and the character interactions are awesome. PLUS - the service, particularly at Tusker House, is just amazing!

I wish garden grill was somewhere else. For all that we live just outside nyc and have plenty of access to diverse food options, there are just too many options at Epcot for good food, we’re doing San Angel and then tekemai tei and it’s hard to give either up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter