Favorite Dessert/Sweet

Buffalo Brian

Earning My Ears
whats everyone’s favorite dessert/sweet ya WDW? I don’t think I’ve ever had anything better than the bread pudding at Ohana

Attachments

• 201028FC-75EC-4E54-AF81-467E07A8234C.jpeg
    201028FC-75EC-4E54-AF81-467E07A8234C.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 4
whats everyone’s favorite dessert/sweet ya WDW? I don’t think I’ve ever had anything better than the bread pudding at Ohana
Mickey Bars are available in every Park. Yes, the ears taste better.....

-- Epcot's France has very good pastries and top-notch 'ice cream' at L'Artisans des Glaces; Champagne to wash it down.

-- Disney Springs may be our family favorite for:
* Amoretti for decadent pastries
* Ganachery for hand-made chocolate confections
* Vivoli il Gelato for even better gelato than France
* Sprinkles for cupcakes (also sold via an ATM)
* Ghirardelli for decadent chocolate ice cream topped with amazingly fresh whipped cream

Two Signatures that never disappoint:
* Shula's for their chocolate souffle (enough for a small family)
* BlueZoo for desserts from award winning pastry chef. I never know what to expect, but seemingly always find myself amazed with each morsel.

Boy, I don't think I can choose one. Last trip we got the brownie sundae in HS. SO GOOD.
Also, love Dole whip float.
Berry cream puff at Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in Epcot was amazing! This is actually probably number one fave if forced to choose only one.
Strawberry tart at Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in France was also very good.
OH, and the ice cream cookie sandwich from the Main Street Bakery. Delicious and huge.

It's only been 2 months since our last trip, but I want to go back and eat more of these delicious treats!!

Seriously underrated but the strawberry shortcake at Sunshine Seasons is a must-do for me every trip. It's delish!

Grapefruit cake at HBD, unfortunately I can't eat grapefruit any more so can't eat a whole piece but I am able to take a few bites of the small servings you get with the dessert sampler. I love the ice cream at France.

MK - I love the strawberry cream cheese cupcake at BOG. I also love love love the big chocolate covered Mickey apples at the Confectionary and Big Top Sweets.
Epcot - School Bread, and everything I've tried at Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in France.
HS - The carrot cake cookie sandwich. I can't remember where I got it, though! It was big enough for at least 2 people, and so fresh and delicious!
AK - I love the blueberry cream cheese dessert at Satuli Canteen. It was unique, and so good!
DS - Last summer I had a S'mores Crepe at Aristocrepes. I couldn't finish this, it was gigantic, but so good. A little hot, I couldn't eat it for a few minutes, but amazing still.

And at all of the above - Mickey ice cream bars! I had my first one last summer and I could not believe how good they are! I have almost one per day now!

I loved the chocolate nutella cake they had at the California Grill, but it is gone now.:sad:

Second best is the ooey gooey toffee cake.

I don’t eat a lot of desserts, but I love school bread, fudge, caramel (Epcot), and I’m looking forward to trying the ice cream martini in France this trip.

I just had the No Way Jose at Beaches and Cream for the first time my last trip and it was amazing. I love a good Mickey Bar as well

I just had the No Way Jose at Beaches and Cream for the first time my last trip and it was amazing. I love a good Mickey Bar as well

No Way Jose at Beaches and Cream is awesome, I love anything from Ghirardelli too.

100% agree. The Bread Pudding is the reason we keep going back to 'Ohana to eat ourselves silly. :)

As for treats I would say the Dole Whip.

MK - Tiramisu at Tony’s, OGTC at LTT, for dinner the Grey Stuff at BOG.
Epcot - Maple Creme Brûlée at Le Cellier, Chocolate Wave at Coral Reef, and Swan Cream Puff at Chefs.
DHS - Grapefruit Cake at HBD and Chocolate PB Cake at 50’s PTC.

Mickey Bars at any park. No Way Jose Sundae at B&C. Anything from Ghiradelli’s.

Crete brûlée at the bakery in France. It's such a rare treat in my hometown, so to be able to get it a QS restaurant at Epcot is wonderful! You don't even have to eat at an expensive TS restaurant to get it, you can just get the dessert by itself if you want!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!