No, he’s great
...ITA!

enhance

....my middle DS and his DGF met them in October.

Dis Unplugged, Tim Tracker, Rob Plays, Justin Scarred, Adam the Woo, DSNY Newscast, IvyWinter, MrCheezypop, Defunctland

Tim Tracker
DisUnplugged
Bookish Princess
The Lodge Guys
KrispySmore
L&R Dreaming
Will & Lelly
Becky&Lloyd
DFBGuide
oyby

I love Molly from AllEars. She provides such great information and I love how she is so color coordinated with sunglasses, ears, backpack and shirt.

I also LOOOOOVE how she always picks a pretty lipstick and I'm constantly wondering - how does it stay on???

Also - Disney in Detail is a good one.

Finally - my fave is always going to be ResortTV1 - actually was lucky enough to meet up with them during a live show when we were at the Polynesian last year - we surprised my 5 year old with his very first ever trip to Disney for his birthday - I wrote to Josh and Jenna earlier that year and asked them to record a really short video of themselves giving away the surprise (bc my son and I watch them together) and it was AMAZING. We did a huge scavenger hunt that led to a suitcase with a mickey mouse plush holding a remote - my son hit play and they told him he was going to Disney World.

When we met up with them on that trip, they remembered my son's name immediately, and he walked over and gave them all hugs - it was actually such a lovely moment.

DisLyfeofOurs
Beyond the Kingdoms
AllEars.Net
Prince Charming Dev
ResortTV1 (Love the relaxing strolls!!)
Marcus Q
The Tim Tracker
DFB (Like someone else said...I just like listening to her voice. I like those videos when I just want background noise.)
LeggLife (Cruises)
Rob Plays

I feel like I'm forgetting some, but I'm out of the habit of checking on them as often right now. And some of these have non-Disney content, too. Heck, even Molly was at Universal recently!

I LOVE Defunctland. It’s a mix of more than Disney- he talks about former rides and attractions and parks. There’s quite a bit of Disney content though.

My absolute favorites are L&R Dreaming. They vlog all of their Disney trips and they are just so fun.

My favorite local vloggers are WDW Couple.

Used to like Tim Tracker, but not really into him anymore. About a year and a half ago, the parks vlogs started to feel more like an obligation than something he was interested in. He also shares inaccurate information pretty frequently now - he used to be much more informed. And once I followed Jenn on Twitter, I realized that her personality on there is so much different than what is portrayed in the vlogs. She has deleted most of her problematic tweets, but it was not a good look. Kinda ruined the vlogs for me. Really a bummer because I liked them for a long time.

Last edited:
The Tim Trackers are the Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker of the Disney vloggers. I’m keeping a close eye on the WDW Couple too.

I watch Clownfish TV mostly for good info on Disney as a whole. Tim Tracker is the other one I watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter