Favorite Las Vegas Show?

I have seen -O- (3 times), Mystere (2 times), KA, and Beatles:Love. I would rate -O- first, Beatles:Love (if you like the Beatles), second.

As with any Cirque show, La Nouba included (3 times), most Cirque show goers will agree that second level seating is better than lower level seating. Much of the show occurs high up in the venue, as well as on the walkway between the two levels. Beatles:Love seating is a bit different, but still higher seating (not necessarily at the ceiling, LOL), is preferred.

Cirque shows are amazing.

All in all though, I can't stand Las Vegas, LOL. I have been there for business.

If this was 2007 I would have said Celine Dion. Since she's gone, I'd vote for Mystere!

Here are my recommendations in order of preference:

Mystere (3x)
LOVE (2x)
"O" (2x)
Phantom of the Opera
Ka!

As you can see, I've seen some of these shows more than once. Mystere is my favorite Cirque show, followed by LOVE. Both are great!

For all who are interested, check out the "California and the West" thread. It has alot of info on Vegas. Also which shows to see, and hotels to stay at.

Have fun!:thumbsup2

It's a 3-way tie between Mystere, O and Love. There really are no bad seats in any of the theaters, they're not that big. Avoid the obstructed view seats though.

When are you going? Because Vegas is hurting -- we got Love tickets half price. Had to be staying at the Mirage for that deal, but I assume they're making similar deals at other hotels to fill their theatres. We got tix half price to Jay Leno, too. So if there's a property that has a big show you're interested in, it might be worth spending $50 more to stay there if you're going to save $150 on ticket prices.

I was just able to get Mystere tix thru my workplace. I'm going the second weekend of March, I have row D and was able to get them for 50% off. Check anywhere you can for discounts.

We just saw 'O' last Thursday. We had front row seats which were $165/piece and we did get a little wet. However, the show was AMAZING. I wish I was able to see all the Cirque shows while we were there. I would highly recommend 'O', the performers were amazing.

My personal favorites have been Love and Blue Man Group. I highly recommend getting the "poncho seats" at BMG. It is so much fun and worth the extra cost. O was good but can get a bit boring in my opinion. :bored:

Happy planning!

Ann Marie :goodvibes

LOVE was very good. A little odd but lots to look at - all the seats were good and the music was GREAT! I don't even like the Beatles, but the sound system and the show just made it really fabulous.

I should emphasize again, that it is the one and only show, anywhere, I have ever been to with the exception of seeing Carmen in high school! ;)

Just saw KA last week and it was awesome! Have seen O in the past and had the limited view seats........not sure why they call them that because we saw everything just fine. O and KA were both great, but I think they are totally different shows. Danny Gans is great!

Saw Cher 2 weeks ago, she put on a fantastic show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter