Favorite Non-Character Breakfast

Dana49

<font color=FF3300>No longer lonely without a tag<
What is your favorite non-character breakfast? We have already decided to eat at the Kona Cafe (which we love) and Spoodles. We have eaten at Boma and Trail's End, but have decided not to return there on this trip. Thanks. :)

We like the Concourse Steakhouse. Great views of the monorail swishing by.

boatwright's at POR and olivia's at OKW both serve an excellent breakfast. we like breakfast at whispering canyon cafe over the other meals served there. :teleport: :earboy2:

I was going to suggest the Trails End until I read your post. We also enjoyed Boatwrights for breakfast (not dinner though...). They have a really good banana stuffed french toast with strawberry sauce that was out of this world!!

We love eating breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe. It's nice because if you are really hungry--or someone in your group is hungry, you can get the all-you-can-eat skillet (which I highly recommend). If you want something lighter, you can get something else. It's not like a buffet where you pay $15-$20 and all you really want is a bagel and some fruit.

Krista princess:

Tonga toast at Kona Cafe.... yum yum

We stayed at the Poly and so loved Kona. One day we went to the Contemporary for a change and wished we'd gone there sooner, it was great (Concourse steakhouse) I guess with the name of the restaurant, I didnt realise they did breakfast. The smoohties were awesome.

I really love Boatwrights at POR - fabulous sweet potato pancakes and a banana stuffed french toast that is similar to the Tonga Toast they serve over at Poly. (Glad to see other posters suggestion it - I always think its so underrated).

Boatwright's is a must do for us during each trip! It was our first breakfast on our first trip together 10 years ago. Back when it was Dixie Landings. :( I always get Henri's hotcakes. And my DH now is in love with the banana stuffed french toast with strawberry sauce! :)

Little known place and not full service.... if you are planning on some morning shopping, stop by Wolfgang Puck Express in the Marketplace. They have wonderful omelets, and I had the belgian waffle with bananas, strawberries and blueberries with a dollop of whipped cream. Absolutely delicious.

No, it wasn't full service, but it was fantastic!

As for full service non character breakfasts, it looks as though all my favorites have been covered! YUM!!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter