Favorite non-park things to do in DIsney!

We go two weeks every March and may do, although not always, one day hitting three parks in a day. The rest of the time, staying at OKW which we love, we hang by pool, play tennis and shuffleboard, the kids love the activities, hop the boat to Disney springs for dinner, mini golf, walk the Boardwalk, take the monorail around t9 stop in all the hotels, have a drink at trader sams, etc. we could easily spend a month there.

We go and see Yehaa Bob at POR usually every other or every 3 years. Looks like he is still performing every night Wednesday-Saturday still. Get there early though (or come to the later show) because seating is limited and fills up fast! Been seeing him since I was a kid and it never gets old. I also like to peruse the gift shop of POR and sit on the back patio in the rocking chairs right off the lobby. Go see the Fireworks and grab drinks from the roof of BLT - another favorite!

We go and see Yehaa Bob at POR usually every other or every 3 years. Looks like he is still performing every night Wednesday-Saturday still. Get there early though (or come to the later show) because seating is limited and fills up fast! Been seeing him since I was a kid and it never gets old. I also like to peruse the gift shop of POR and sit on the back patio in the rocking chairs right off the lobby. Go see the Fireworks and grab drinks from the roof of BLT - another favorite!

Will they allow us to park to watch it? If so do you know if there is a fee involved in parking?

Will they allow us to park to watch it? If so do you know if there is a fee involved in parking?

Which are you referring, POR or BLT? Either though you should be fine to get in as long as you tell the guards what you're doing and there shouldn't be a parking fee since you won't be staying overnight.

If you want to go to TotW at BLT they will explicitly not allow you to park at BLT/CR. It is something that is mentioned on the website you'll be turned away. However, they do allow parking for ADRs and sometimes shopping the Grand Concourse if it isn't a full lot.

If you want to go to TotW at BLT they will explicitly not allow you to park at BLT/CR. It is something that is mentioned on the website you'll be turned away. However, they do allow parking for ADRs and sometimes shopping the Grand Concourse if it isn't a full lot.

Thank you for the correction - I wouldn't want to ruin someone's experience over it! I'm interested to know - Will they deny you parking at CR if you wanted to pool-hop there too? May fall into the same category as wanting to shop at the Grand Concourse.

Which are you referring, POR or BLT? Either though you should be fine to get in as long as you tell the guards what you're doing and there shouldn't be a parking fee since you won't be staying overnight.

Sorry I was referring to POR. We will be there for 2 nights before moving to BWV for our DVC stay. Unfortunately the two nights we are at POR are not nights he is playing (Sunday and Monday). I was thinking it might be fun to pop over there one of the nights he is performing and catch the show.

Sorry I was referring to POR. We will be there for 2 nights before moving to BWV for our DVC stay. Unfortunately the two nights we are at POR are not nights he is playing (Sunday and Monday). I was thinking it might be fun to pop over there one of the nights he is performing and catch the show.

Oh darn! For the record, you shouldn't have an issue parking at POR if you aren't staying there in order to watch the show. But definitely something to parking lot for next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter