Favorite Resort Bars

We love Trader Sam`s and think it`s worth the wait to sit inside. If its too long a wait we have no prob sitting on patio listening to the Hawaiian music.

We had a good time at Crew's Cup, The Wave, whatever the bar at AKL is called, and the pool bar at Yacht Club. California Grill has a bar that I think people like but we've never been.

I am actually not a fan of the inside of Trader Sam's at WDW, much prefer the outside patio, but I think that's just because, to me, it doesn't even remotely compare to the one at DL.

We like:
Geyser Point
Victoria Falls
Crew's Cup Lounge
Jiko's Bar
Nomad Lounge in AK park

I don't know what my favorite bar is onsite, but special shout-out to the ESPN bar at Boardwalk. It is the ONLY place on Disney property that carries all of the games during the NFL season. My father-in-law were able to catch our team on a Sunday in Oct. Show up early (about 1 hour) and put your name in, along the game you're interested in. You'll get seated near a tv that is showing the game. It's a pretty cool venue.. they do a radio-style pre-game show with some football trivia and a general fun fan atmosphere. The team with the most fans in presence get priority and broadcast that game's audio across the bar (on our day, it was the Packers, go figure ;) ).

I recommend Victoria Falls Lounge at AKL and The Belle Vue at the Boardwalk Inn. Just be careful about the seats in the lounge at Boardwalk - you will sink into them. I had some trouble getting out of them and only had one drink LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!