Favorite ride at the park?

Mako for me the last time I went, but I'm sooooo looking forward to hopefully checking out Ice Breaker this June!

I really like roller coasters, if you didn't pick up on that :rotfl2:

Mako (but I go more for the shows than the rides)

Manta. Really cool ride style and perspective that you can't get on other coasters.

I'm not a thrill ride person, so my answer will be wildly different from most. The reason I adore SeaWorld (and BG) is because the parks are SO much more than rides. That said, my SW fave is Infinity Falls. Great fun, and we always seem to meet some lovely people.

I'm not a thrill ride person, so my answer will be wildly different from most. The reason I adore SeaWorld (and BG) is because the parks are SO much more than rides. That said, my SW fave is Infinity Falls. Great fun, and we always seem to meet some lovely people.

I'm glad I've gotten to meet you :)

I thought you'd throw some love to the SkyTower!

I have to go with Mako, but I love all the coasters, plus Infinity Falls and Journey to Atlantis!

I thought you'd throw some love to the SkyTower!

I have to go with Mako, but I love all the coasters, plus Infinity Falls and Journey to Atlantis!

I do enjoy the SkyTower as well!! Except for the time we got to ride with a 3rd grade class......I think I may still be a little scarred from that experience ;-) LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter