Favourite Budget Restaurant

• Golden Corral

• Ponderosa

• Sizzler

• IHOP

• Shoneys

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
if you are looking for a good deal on site, I highly recommend Trails End Buffet! It's WDW's best kept secret!

Scratch
pirate:

We have been really happy with Sizzlers we went there for the first time in 98 and have gone back for diner atleast once each visit since then.

Perkins ... at Crossroads !!! Love it Love it Love it !!! Oh, and this past trip was my first visit to a Steak 'n Shake ... Mmmmm.

Mary Liz

Favorite budget restaurant has to be Cracker Barrel....a nice touch with the attached store and a good "comfort food" menu.

What are the best casual chains to eat at in Canada?
There seems to be a "black hole" in the casual family dining scene in Canada...my experience has been that it's either Swiss Chalet or some roadhouse!

Any ideas?

I know in London we have Archies fish and chips very good food and very reasonable. If you like a bit of everything we have Mandarin very good for buffet and not to bad price wise either.

The Craker Barrel is great! We ate there for the first time last year when we shuffled off to Buffalo! I kept reading about it here on the boards so decided to try it! Always thought it was just a General Store! I love their catfish!

As far as here in the TDot!, not much in the way of Family Dining Chains. But there are a few like the Muddy Duck, The China Buffet @ Dundas & Dixie, Mississauga. Food there is fresh and price is half of what the Mandarin is! Stay away from Town & Country Buffet! Also, Commisso Bakery for Italian! Molto Beni! (sp) Not a sit down but the Veal Sandwich is to die for! There's Apache Burger but for a better deal there is European Meats, for less than a fin you can get a Burger, Fries and a Drink!

Not quite the selection as in the US but there are a few!

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter