FE Group Only - Fantasy 23rd December 2017

Congratulations on reaching more than 10 posts :cheer2:
@Twilight Terror will now be able to add you to the final FE list and will send you the confirmed list via PM

As far as gifts are concerned you can spend as little or as much as you wish, there is no minimum or maximum spend. FE gifts are not about how much they cost but just about the giving and receiving of gifts. Gifts can be hand made or bought, whichever suits you and your family. We have done country themed gifts before as it is something a little different. Again you can choose how many gifts you give and how often, generally we give a few small things on one day as it can take up too much time going to various decks each day when there is so much more to do on a Disney cruise. :sail:

FE GROUP IS NOW CLOSED.

There have been some amendments to the list, although nothing major - one in, one out. Please see the new conversation with the new details.

We just bagged all our FE gifts tonight! It’s getting close! I will be more excited after this crazy work week is finished - 12-14hr days for potentially 3 out of 4 of my work days :eek::eek::eek::eek:

FE GROUP IS NOW CLOSED.

There have been some amendments to the list, although nothing major - one in, one out. Please see the new conversation with the new details.

We just bagged all our FE gifts tonight! It’s getting close! I will be more excited after this crazy work week is finished - 12-14hr days for potentially 3 out of 4 of my work days :eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG!!! Please say that I have not missed it!! I have all of the fish extender stuff and our family is really hoping to be a part of this. I posted to the other cruise forum months ago but we are new to this process and I have not been available to check into sign-ups. Will you please send me a private response via email to ensure I do not miss it? My email is heatherejacobson@gmail.com. I would send you a private message but I do not know how :( Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter