Fear the Walking Dead - anyone?

I would love for it to be Glenn or Abraham or Sasha and Tyrese. Would certainly make this show more entertaining if they brought in a crossover character from TWD.

According to what he said, I guess they could bring someone from fear to WD. I just guessed it would be from WD to fear. There are some very interesting fan theories out there. I won't mention in case they are considered spoilers, but it is neat to read.

Okay, apparently my DVR taping glitched and didn't get the whole episode, or I missed something entirely. I have finally started catching up on this season after being away. I saw the ending of the episode where they were locking up Strand outside at nighttime as a payment for his debts, and then wham -- the next episode they are outside in the sunshine driving to the dam. How did he get free and back with Madison?

Okay, apparently my DVR taping glitched and didn't get the whole episode, or I missed something entirely. I have finally started catching up on this season after being away. I saw the ending of the episode where they were locking up Strand outside at nighttime as a payment for his debts, and then wham -- the next episode they are outside in the sunshine driving to the dam. How did he get free and back with Madison?

She paid his way out with the gold they brought to buy the water.

Show is beyond ridículos. Maybe they are just gonna kill off our main cast one by one and be done. They should. Five more episodes and it's over....Madison, Strand, Daniel, Nick and Alicia. They can leave psycho SpoonInTheEye and Taqa.

Last edited:
Show is beyond ridículos. Maybe they are just gonna kill off our main cast one by one and be done. They should. Five more episodes and it's over....Madison, Strand, Daniel, Nick and Alicia. They can leave psycho SpoonInTheEye and Taqa.

Killing off main characters is no different that the Walking Dead. I don't think the show is ridiculous but certain story lines and characters could go and it would get a lot better.

Killing off main characters is no different that the Walking Dead. I don't think the show is ridiculous but certain story lines and characters could go and it would get a lot better.

It would be blissful if they got rid of Madison, and made her son and daughter the team to follow! They have way more brains and common sense than their spastic mother!

It would be blissful if they got rid of Madison, and made her son and daughter the team to follow! They have way more brains and common sense than their spastic mother!
But both just made poor decisions that likely will get people killed. And crappy mom or not, you likely would wanna stay with your family in a ZA. Bug, yes, I am soooooo rooting for Madison being the next to go...please please please.

One fan theory floating around is that they will combine the two shows. I don't think that will ever happen, just logistically, not to mention the time line is off, but the fans get a little wacky. Ever since they announced the crossover, fans have been going nuts with theories.

Nick, Strand and Daniel -- the only intelligent, brave and common sense characters left. I sure wish they had killed Madison and kept Travis!

Wait. Daniel is alive?

I might have to start watching it again. He and Strand were the only characters I could stand.

One fan theory floating around is that they will combine the two shows. I don't think that will ever happen, just logistically, not to mention the time line is off, but the fans get a little wacky. Ever since they announced the crossover, fans have been going nuts with theories.

UGH -- I hope not. FTWD is nowhere near the quality -- both filming and script -- that TWD is! Having a character crossover is one thing -- combining the two worlds just would not work IMO>

He is alive but he hates Strand and is a mean angry guy now.

Yeah -- not sure why he's sooooo mad. After all, he started the fire himself and let everyone else get away -- it's not like they left him there. Interesting how the man has not one burn or singe mark though :confused3

So, was the crossover character supposed to be in last night's FTWD? I saw something about it briefly on FB but didn't catch when or which show the person would appear on. It's not that girl that Alicia came across is it?

So, was the crossover character supposed to be in last night's FTWD? I saw something about it briefly on FB but didn't catch when or which show the person would appear on. It's not that girl that Alicia came across is it?

They said it would happen sometime in the next year I think. They would not say if a WD character would appear on Fear or the other way around.

I'm a big walking dead fan, but I have to agree. It started out good when they were in LA, but the show just ran off the rails when they crossed the border.

Last edited:
I'm a big walking dead fan, but I have to agree. It started out good when they were in LA, but the show just rain off the rails when they crossed the border.

I agree with you also. I think the problem was people complained it was moving too slow, but the whole point of the show was to show the start of the apocalypse, which honestly I found more interesting. At first it looked like cops were just shooting people multiple times for no reason, no one could understand why; they also would go up to their friends who changed because they didn't understand what was wrong, they all thought they were sick and could still be helped. Then to placate the fans they just fast forwarded into the middle of the apocalypse. I just would have preferred to see them still trying to figure things out, now they're all experts. With the TWD how long did it take them to realize everyone turned once they died, here on Fear it's like they found out day one. TWD has so much more character and storyline development. They should have done that with Fear instead of trying to do everything fast.

I'm a big walking dead fan, but I have to agree. It started out good when they were in LA, but the show just rain off the rails when they crossed the border.

I thought the LA story line was mediocre at best. The move to Mexico proved to be better at times but there are still issues with characters/story lines that need to be taken care of.

I thought the LA story line was mediocre at best. The move to Mexico proved to be better at times but there are still issues with characters/story lines that need to be taken care of.

I think they could have spent more time on the coast, even storylines leaving LA and branching toward the west or north, before they threw us over the border and they were suddenly surrounded by crazy groups of people LOL. I know that WD has been on for many more years and the groups of crazy people seems more believable; whereas it seems that the groups formed pretty fast and furious on FTWD. Personally, I have hated the whole ranch story and really would have liked to see them do more with the hotel and the dam storylines.

I think they could have spent more time on the coast, even storylines leaving LA and branching toward the west or north, before they threw us over the border and they were suddenly surrounded by crazy groups of people LOL. I know that WD has been on for many more years and the groups of crazy people seems more believable; whereas it seems that the groups formed pretty fast and furious on FTWD. Personally, I have hated the whole ranch story and really would have liked to see them do more with the hotel and the dam storylines.

My problem with the ranch story is that there would be no way in the world Madison would have been allowed to have the influence she had. It made little sense that she was allowed to take over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!