Fear the Walking Dead - anyone?

My problem with the ranch story is that there would be no way in the world Madison would have been allowed to have the influence she had. It made little sense that she was allowed to take over.

THAT -- and it went downhill from there. Does she have any other facial expressions, or is it just RBF?

I agree with you also. I think the problem was people complained it was moving too slow, but the whole point of the show was to show the start of the apocalypse, which honestly I found more interesting. At first it looked like cops were just shooting people multiple times for no reason, no one could understand why; they also would go up to their friends who changed because they didn't understand what was wrong, they all thought they were sick and could still be helped. Then to placate the fans they just fast forwarded into the middle of the apocalypse. I just would have preferred to see them still trying to figure things out, now they're all experts. With the TWD how long did it take them to realize everyone turned once they died, here on Fear it's like they found out day one. TWD has so much more character and storyline development. They should have done that with Fear instead of trying to do everything fast.
I agree we never got to see the beginning of the apocalypse in TWD. I found the first season to be interesting. Then they did a fast forward where everyone was forming communities and fighting each other. I'm not sure there's anything they can do to improve the show at this point.

They just don't stay anywhere that long at all, Again, if this is suppose to be the beginning, places should hold up a little longer. The whole thing with Ofelia, why bring her back just to kill her off. I think there was a storyline there with her and Daniel. Granted the actress is pregnant in real life so maybe she wanted to leave, who knows.

There's still a chance, Nick. Push the dang button. Put this crap show out of its misery.

Last edited:
The creepy Christmas dream....all I could think about was how much a black widow type she is. She just kills everything she comes in contact with. She needs to be put down.

I was unable to watch all of Talking Dead....did they confirm whether Troy is actually dead?

Since they have kept Madison around, I don't know if I can watch this train wreck next season! I did not see it all yet, but did her two kids survive?

Since they have kept Madison around, I don't know if I can watch this train wreck next season! I did not see it all yet, but did her two kids survive?

No one knows. She was the only person that was still at the dam that they showed at the end.

Taqa and that other guy took off.

Nick and Daniel were last standing on top of dam which hadn't completely fallen down.

Strand, Alecia and Madison were in boat that got sucked over dam and they went in water. That weird dream sequence Madison was having was while under water and drowning...which she didn't do (drown). She was the only one we see come up out of the water.

I was soooooo hoping they would all die except Taqa and that other guy. And show would be over. And if the gods could not give us that....then at least let Madison die. But the gods weren't good to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter