***FEB. 2004 SOLOS ONLY - WDW or DCL***

taswira

"Let It Go" - but carefully guard your secrets!
SOLO travelers ONLY - Are you headed for WDW or a DCL cruise in February and looking to meet other SOLO DISers? Or do you just want to let other solos know when you will be there? This is the place to post!

Don't forget to wear your lime green ribbon (or the lime green Mickey paint swatch from Home Depot)!

<a href="http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=393800" target="index">**SOLO CENTRAL - WDW & DCL**</A>

<B>BUMP</B>

Are there any more February 2004 solos?

I'm a solo every month LOL. Weekends for sure. And when not working weekdays. Say the word and Pal Mickey and I will drop on over.

I'll be there solo 2/1-2/6. This is my third trip solo. I'll have a lime green ribbon tied on my fanny pack and a lime green scruntchie pulling back my hair if it's warm.

Great <B>BonnieA</B>! Look for <b>brady961</B> and/or me with our <I>Pal Mickeys</I>!

PM either of us if you'd like to meet.

This is so cool that you guys are coming. The bummer part is that the first and second week of Feb, I'm traveling out of town for my job. If at all possible would like to meet up with ppl in the evenings on the few weekdays in town. Weekends I am usually always in town and at Disney.

Feel free to PM if would like to discuss or see if can arrange anything.

oh BTW, RnR YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be solo at Pop Century from late 2/4 through late 2/9. I am bringing my golf clubs so I'll be playing 18 on Thurs, Fri, and Sat morning - hitting the parks those evenings. Plan to catch the local bus from TTC on Sunday morning for some outlet shopping (gotta check out that Disney Outlet); Pleasure Island Sunday night - at least that's the plans so far.

:earsboy:

Heading down 2/5 to 2/12 for my first solo trip. It'd be neat to meet up with someone else who enjoys the Magic...

:smooth:

WDW 10/81 offsite - somewhere in Kissimmee
WDW 02/87 offsite - ditto
WDW 08/92 Honeymoon - Poly - very freakin hot
WDW 10/97 condo - Silver Lakes
WDW 10/99 Allstar Music
WDW 10/01 Car. Beach
DL Cal. 05/02 Disneyland Resort

WDW offsite - friend's house 02/05/04 Solo!! (DWM;) )

I will be travelling solo (first time!) to WDW at the end of February/beginning of March. I have been there a zillion times, but never solo. Any advice??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter