February 2017

Staying at All-Star Movies Feb. 25-Mar.7 with my family. There will be eight of us going, but it's a complete surprise for my nieces and nephews. 50 days!

We actually arrive on Jan. 31 but we are staying through February 7th. My parents decided to surprise our whole family with this trip. My mom and dad, sister, her three sons, two of their girlfriends, my husband and I, and our son are all going. My sister-in-law and her fiance just happen to be going to Orlando for HP Celebration and are staying through Feb. 8th. It all worked out so well.

My two older nephews, their girlfriends, my sis-in-law and her fiance are all DLR cast members, so we were able to get some great deals on accommodations and food. We will be their guests at the parks. Most of the group is staying at Art of Animation or PO Riverside. My husband, son, and I are breaking up our stay and staying at Animal Kingdom, PO Riverside, and Coronado Springs.

My parents haven't been to WDW since my mom was pregnant with me. We are all so excited and can't wait to go have fun together as a family.

We are staying at All Star Sports on the 5th. Long weekend in Orlando to see a show at Hard Rock Live, and I was able to convince my boyfriend to book one night on property :D My first time ever! Woohoo!

We are staying at All Star Sports on the 5th. Long weekend in Orlando to see a show at Hard Rock Live, and I was able to convince my boyfriend to book one night on property :D My first time ever! Woohoo!
First stay, congrats!!!! I'm excited for you.

Hello all, 19 days to go. Four,yes, four nights in the Poly bungalows, delighted with this ,then 2 nights at SSR. We are DVC members and only had enough points for this. Celebrating a big wedding anniversary. Some friends will be joining us, anyone else at Poly feb 5 to feb 9?

I joined the facebook group, but it seems to have disappeared. If you are at the Poly my dates and want to see a bungalow, just post it here.

getting closer now, I have been extremely lucky with ADR's, or maybe it will not be crowded for this week.
Sunday - Ohana feast room service
mon - BOG b'fast and CRT dinner
Tues - Japanese in Epcot can't remember the name
Weds- Victoria and Albert's main room
Thurs- Disney Springs day
Fri - Tiffins, may change to Yak and Yeti
What are y'all doing for meals?

Today we bought our last Disney Gift card to cover the cost of our ANNUAL PASS UPGRADE! So excited to become AP holders when we get down there in 13 days! Going back at least two more times this year so far (planned, not booked) and hopefully one or two more times! Can't wait for our trip to get here - the last few days always seem to go by slower than the first 200!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!