***February 2019***

We leave Sunday 2/17. 2 kids DD9 and DS7. We haven’t been since 2016. DS is telling us he wants to ride Thunder Mountain. He’s a big ride chicken so I have doubts but here’s hoping!

For anyone who is there now, or who was there recently, are there any purchase with purchase deals going on? We love bringing home an extra tote bag, blanket, or any other goody. Thanks!!

For anyone who is there now, or who was there recently, are there any purchase with purchase deals going on? We love bringing home an extra tote bag, blanket, or any other goody. Thanks!!
They haven't done those since last summer I believe

Snow day today! Perfect timing to get modt of the packing done...and maybe a Mani/pedi before the storm hits if the nail place is open after I finish the orthodontist appt with DS!

Leaving Sunday night...what is weather looking like next week (18th through 26th?) Can't wait!

Mick, we leave Sunday, too! Flying out of ALB in the morning & hoping the weather cooperates for an on-time departure and smooth flight. As I posted earlier, I'm now obsessively checking Orlando's weather. I don't know how to post a picture, but what the Weather Channel (online) is showing right now it looks to be hot with potential for showers and scattered thunderstorms next week. Of course I'd prefer consecutive days of 0% chance of precipitation, but it doesn't look too bad and certainly not a week of driving rain, so I'll take it! We'll be there Sun-Fri and the highs are forecasted in the mid-80s every day except Friday (which is 79), and lows in the upper 60s. Very excited for some warm temps! My local forecast for the next 24-36 hours or so calls for snow, turning to sleet & freezing rain, then back to snow. Yuck.

Mick, we leave Sunday, too! Flying out of ALB in the morning & hoping the weather cooperates for an on-time departure and smooth flight. As I posted earlier, I'm now obsessively checking Orlando's weather. I don't know how to post a picture, but what the Weather Channel (online) is showing right now it looks to be hot with potential for showers and scattered thunderstorms next week. Of course I'd prefer consecutive days of 0% chance of precipitation, but it doesn't look too bad and certainly not a week of driving rain, so I'll take it! We'll be there Sun-Fri and the highs are forecasted in the mid-80s every day except Friday (which is 79), and lows in the upper 60s. Very excited for some warm temps! My local forecast for the next 24-36 hours or so calls for snow, turning to sleet & freezing rain, then back to snow. Yuck.

Flying out of ALB on Saturday!

Reactions: KSL

Snow day today over in Cortland! We fly out early, early Monday AM from Syracuse. Weather looks good for getting out...always rolling the dice in February in Upstate NY! Next week looks great in Orlando! Very, very...VERY ready! 6 sleeps left :)

Reactions: KSL
I leave Wednesday! Just one more work day and two more sleeps. I'm going crazy with the wait!
We leave tomorrow too! I have to work a half day, then home to pack up the car. 3 kids and a 22 hr drive but so excited to get away from snow!

Snow day today over in Cortland! We fly out early, early Monday AM from Syracuse. Weather looks good for getting out...always rolling the dice in February in Upstate NY! Next week looks great in Orlando! Very, very...VERY ready! 6 sleeps left :)

We fly out of Rochester Monday. We used to fly out of Syracuse but my husband finds better rates out of Rochester, I guess. Our kids had a snow day yesterday. I need a break from this weather.

2 hour delay here (more for ice then for snow). 11 days till we get there!! So excited. DS14 asked when we'd start packing, he must be ready to go lol

OMGOMGOMG!! :jumping1::jumping1:

2 days!! and I haven't even started to pack yet!! :eek: :faint:

This is an adult only trip so I should be able to pack for DH and I pretty quickly but we've been so busy I haven't had time..

(half tempted to take tomorrow off just to pack but ARGH!!!)

I've gotta get started with packing, too. My 14yo DD grabbed her suitcase last weekend and is already packed, but I haven't started yet! My 16yo DD is heading to the Galapagos Islands with a school trip at 4am tomorrow :faint: and I've been so focused on getting her all set for that, that I really haven't given a thought to what I'll be packing. It'll be fine; I have a few days still to get organized.
Weather forecast as of this morning is improved from yesterday -- chance of precipitation down to 10%-20% all week except our departure day (40%). Gosh I hope it holds!
Anyone here going to DAH at MK on Thursday, 2/21?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter