***February 2019***

I got some pixie dust from a CM today and got registered for the VIPassholder event at MK on Tuesday night! :banana:
I've never been to one of these events but it seems like a cool thing to do, and I'm really grateful the CM took pity on me and registered me even though the event is full. If nothing else it's something different!

My trip was 2/10-2/15. It was fantastic, despite coming down with a stupid cold from the airplane. Festival of the Arts was amazing all around, great food, drinks, activities, and merch.

I thought the Behind the Seeds, Caring For Giants, and Up Close With Rhinos tours were all wonderful! It was a pleasure getting to meet @TNickell27 who was on the same rhino tour as me, lol.

I might do a short TR, in which case I'll post the link here. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask! :cutie:

I got some pixie dust from a CM today and got registered for the VIPassholder event at MK on Tuesday night! :banana:
I've never been to one of these events but it seems like a cool thing to do, and I'm really grateful the CM took pity on me and registered me even though the event is full. If nothing else it's something different!
we are going to that event too. I got the email and signed up for it even though we might not stay too long. :)

OMG! We leave tomorrow and I haven't started packing!

My dad was in the hospital for 10 days, only been out for 5. So I didn't get any pre-packing and very little pre-packing-planning done. And now I've been trying to catch up from that and tie up loose ends at work.

Throw a little special pixie dust or prayers my way that:

1) I remember everything I need (including the kids :) )
2) am able to enjoy myself (stressed at leaving dad after being in the hospital. Mom swears she insists we go, but I still feel guilty.)
3) don't have too much wine tonight that I forget to wake up early tomorrow. :)

Will be at POP 2/24-2/28 and then a couple of days at Universal. Can't wait! We're doing the EMM events at both MK and HS. Trying to make the most of this short trip!

I just got back yesterday from my trip! We did a split stay between Kidani and BLT. It was overall an excellent trip. My son, who’s behavior can be incredibly challenging at times, was fairly well behaved (he definitely had his moments but they were minimal and short lived). The weather was phenomenal, much hotter than we were expecting but no rain! We were able to get in quite a bit of swimming. We did EMM at both MK and HS and both were well worth the cost! I hope everyone who is there now is having a great time!

Nice! You know I love me some pixie dust pixiedust:

We just returned from a 4 day trip 24th-28th and it was definitely crowded everywhere we went. On a Touring Plans scale I feel like it was 7 most times. It was HOT too for a February most of the days, although one day as cool and breezy which was awesome. We managed our FPs well and still accomplished everything we set out to do. I would definitely return this time of year even though I prefer the September/May crowds a lot more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!