***February 2019***

Not having been to WDW since before EPCOT opened, there's a lot of things I don't know. What is a room pincode?

Hi MickleSt! Disney occasionally sends out discount room-only pin codes. People have been trying to figure out what makes you more likely to get one, like putting a trip in your shopping cart on the Disney site but not booking it, or things like that, but I don't know that there's much rhyme or reason to it. My dad got a pin code in the mail a few weeks ago and he hasn't booked a trip or been on any Disney site in years. Pin codes are targeted to a specific person as well, so it's not like I could have used my dad's pin code.

https://www.disneytouristblog.com/unique-offer-code-disney-world-discount-tips/

We just got back from our long weekend trip for all the Christmas stuff & it only made us more excited for February!

Yes! This is what I'm anticipating! I'll be in the World with my parents for only 12/4-12/7, and it's the reason I thought to book my solo Feb trip in the first place, bc I was depressed by how short the Dec trip is! :rotfl:

Hi MickleSt! Disney occasionally sends out discount room-only pin codes. People have been trying to figure out what makes you more likely to get one, like putting a trip in your shopping cart on the Disney site but not booking it, or things like that, but I don't know that there's much rhyme or reason to it. My dad got a pin code in the mail a few weeks ago and he hasn't booked a trip or been on any Disney site in years. Pin codes are targeted to a specific person as well, so it's not like I could have used my dad's pin code.

https://www.disneytouristblog.com/unique-offer-code-disney-world-discount-tips/
Thanks. I had read the article, but forgot that it was a pin code!

Very excited for our trip (Feb26-Mar7)! It will technically be our 4 yo second trip but he doesn't remember the trip from last year when he was just 3.

Very excited for our trip (Feb26-Mar7)! It will technically be our 4 yo second trip but he doesn't remember the trip from last year when he was just 3.

I received my first pin code in October. Jan (2018) I went to The World with two other friends from different part of the countries. We had the MB's shipped to my address because I was going to be the first to arrive. So it was my address but one of the other guys name. I got the code in his name. I used it for my upcoming Feb trip. Perhaps that's unusual.

Hi!! I just booked French quarter 2/1-2/5 with 3 day tickets! Just in time for fast passes on Monday. Phew! We will be doing mk, Hollywood studios and animal kingdom. I know I was so late on adrs but managed to get chef mickeys at 6pm our first night in town, BoG breakfast at 830 our first day at park, and tusker house and Hollywood and vine lunch for those days. Does anyone know if it’s ok to make fast passes on the mobile app? Or the mobile website? Which one is better? Unfortunately my husband is out of town and with him goes the lap top. This is our second trip this year. We went the last week in September, also staying at POFQ and loved it so much I was dying to go back asap! Our two boys (6&3) felt the same!! I grew up in Orlando with annual passes and Disney feels like home to me! Woo hoo!

My girlfriend and I are going Feb 25-27th for her 21st! We are staying at Movie's. I let her choose the parks we go to for those two days. The only thing I requested was Hoop Dee Doo! We are super excited!

Does anyone know if you can typically use the resort pools in feb? We’re first week and I’m worried it’ll be too cold

Just added another Feb trip!

Coming from CA it's unusual for me. A good friend whose daughter moved to Germany with her husband wanted to go to WDW and Universal so he booked a FW cabin for her, her sister and their Harry Potter obsessed nephew. They invited me along. She said WDW just isn't the same with her crazy "uncle". It's gonna be a bit tight with 4 adults and an 11 year old - those cabin bathrooms are tiny. But I had airline points and an AP so why not?

Can anyone help out with crowd calendars and their accuracies? The whole time seems average for our stay (1-5). I had planned on doing MK sat, DHS sun, and AK Monday. But touringplans recommends switching the last two but I don’t understand why. DHS has an early morning event 745-9, you pay extra for on Monday. So In my mind by the time opens to the public at 9 they’ll be a lot of people in the park already? But does this not really mean that? The days we have planned to go each have an hour of EMH at 8am. We wake up so early so I know it won’t be an issue getting there for that. Should I switch my plans around? I have til
Monday to make up my mind for fast passes. Most things I’ve read say morning EMH can be useful. My plan was to go at 8 do as many rides and our fp. Go back to hotel in afternoon, and back for the nighttime festivities. But if anyone has advice on the hours and thinks I should switch my days please let me know!!

Can anyone help out with crowd calendars and their accuracies? The whole time seems average for our stay (1-5). I had planned on doing MK sat, DHS sun, and AK Monday. But touringplans recommends switching the last two but I don’t understand why. DHS has an early morning event 745-9, you pay extra for on Monday. So In my mind by the time opens to the public at 9 they’ll be a lot of people in the park already? But does this not really mean that? The days we have planned to go each have an hour of EMH at 8am. We wake up so early so I know it won’t be an issue getting there for that. Should I switch my plans around? I have til
Monday to make up my mind for fast passes. Most things I’ve read say morning EMH can be useful. My plan was to go at 8 do as many rides and our fp. Go back to hotel in afternoon, and back for the nighttime festivities. But if anyone has advice on the hours and thinks I should switch my days please let me know!!

I'm far from an expert.. but I've read that some planners recommend skipping the parks that have Extra Magic Hours, just coz that means more people are gonna choose those parks on those days. The other event you mention (Early Morning Magic) probably attracts less people than Extra Hours, coz people have to pay extra.

I think as long as you utilize the AM EMH at AK, you'll be fine. To keep the days the way you have them

Today was FP day! It was acting a little wonky (what else is new) but I had already been prepared by having my phone and laptop next to each other to tag team it... got Flight of Passage twice, Slinky Dog, SDMT, FEA... pretty much everything I was a little worried about. Now I'll probably tweak it 900 times between now and our trip...

Today was FP day! It was acting a little wonky (what else is new) but I had already been prepared by having my phone and laptop next to each other to tag team it... got Flight of Passage twice, Slinky Dog, SDMT, FEA... pretty much everything I was a little worried about. Now I'll probably tweak it 900 times between now and our trip...

Yay!! It was fastpass day for us too! I got all the ones I wanted and feel like all the times too except slinky. I got at 330 but really want earlier so I will keep checking it a billion times to see if I can get it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!