February 27, 2019 on Disney Magic

Joysnote

Mouseketeer
Welcome Disney Cruisers!

Very Excited for this cruise on the Magic! Love sailing from Miami and going to Key West!

So, DH and I will be on this cruise with DSis1 (birth order, haha) and her two kids and their 5 kids, and my other DSis2. Looking forward to this cruise.

My DH surprised me for Christmas and booked us and our DS (2) for this cruise. It will be our first cruise, and first vacation with our son. I am very excited, and also a litlte anxious about traveling with a toddler.

My DH surprised me for Christmas and booked us and our DS (2) for this cruise. It will be our first cruise, and first vacation with our son. I am very excited, and also a litlte anxious about traveling with a toddler.

You are going to love it!! The most important thing is to relax and enjoy it.

Just booked the cruise! Second time cruising with Disney, both on this boat! Loved the itinerary. What is a fe group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!