Feedback on combining water park with park time?

... $40 cheaper to do the 4 park magic pass then it is to do the 3/day park pass plus ...
Ah yes, the 4 day pass allowing exactly one day for each of the 4 theme parks. With an optional water park visit and a few other goodies for an additional upgrade fee.

Formerly called 4 day value pass.

Having your own car is a game changer in these situations. I think your plan is doable, but I’d probably reverse the order. Go to AK at rope drop (on a morning without EMH since you’re offsite). If you wanted to do FoP, get there extra early, but if not, Navi is an easy walk on while everyone heads to FoP. Since people are usually let in for the Pandora rides a bit prior to the official park opening time, you will likely be off Navi before 9.

Then take a leisurely stroll up to Safari, and ride with minimal wait. You can then choose to do a few other things at AK or just go back to your car and over to TL or BB by (or close to) opening.

You’ll be at the water park for the hottest part of the day, so just imagine chilling in the lazy river. I agree with you that you might be worn out by mid afternoon, so play it by ear.

When you’re done at the water park, you could head over to AK or AKL for a nice leisurely late lunch or early dinner, and linger in the AC. Maybe have a few late FPs planned at AK (I always like to do Safari in the morning and again in the afternoon because I see different animals being active). At minimum, it might be nice to go and sit there for RoL. Since you accomplished your goal of going on Safari early in the day, there’s no pressure to hit any particular schedule, so just cancel any FP you decide not to use.

I would also definitely do AK first. It opens earlier than the water park and has better places to eat lunch, and ride times are much lower in the morning than afternoon.

I would also definitely do AK first. It opens earlier than the water park and has better places to eat lunch, and ride times are much lower in the morning than afternoon.

eek! Now I’m not sure which way to go! We are coming off of a long day the day before so the idea of doing Boma breakfast and water park instead of RDing AK sounded more appealing but so does getting that out of the way.. hmm, now I’m torn. Thank you all for feedback!! I think it will be important to have umbrellas at waterpark while there so I guess that is also a factor for us.

eek! Now I’m not sure which way to go! We are coming off of a long day the day before so the idea of doing Boma breakfast and water park instead of RDing AK sounded more appealing but so does getting that out of the way.. hmm, now I’m torn. Thank you all for feedback!! I think it will be important to have umbrellas at waterpark while there so I guess that is also a factor for us.
So see how you feel that morning. Make a late afternoon FP for Safari. If you feel sleepy, take it easy and go to the water park first. If you have energy, rope-drop AK (you won’t need FP), and then get your swim on later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter