Feedback Quesiton Regarding Voicemail

Madi100

DIS Veteran
Okay. I've sent a few emails for questions and no response. Which is fine. I understand how popular this group is. But, they say that the way to get questions answered better is voicemail. So, I've spent the last week deciding if I can muster up the courage to call in a voicemail. I hate the way I sound on the phone. I always manage to make a stupid mistake and it's recorded.

But, I finally was brave enough to do it - maybe it was the Rocky Theme song that I listened to at the Y today. Unfortunately for me, I can't follow directions. I didn't hit the # button after my message. I just hung up. Does that mean that my messgae did not go through? If I have to call back, I can relisten to the Rocky Theme song and get motivated to do so again. I just want to make sure it went through. Not going to do that twice if I don't need to.

You know, your post made me realize I think I did the same thing when I called in a voicemail over the weekend. Oops!

I called the voicemail line just now to make sure it doesn't say "when you're finished recording, press # or simply hang up" and it does not. I hope it went thru!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter