Festival of Fantasy Parade .. How long till arrives at Flag pole?

NicholeB630

DIS Veteran
If we are sitting at the flag pole for Festival of Fantasy parade does anyone know what time it actually gets down there? I know it says the Parade is only 12 minutes but Im assuming that means from the front to end of parade. So people who see it first will be done in 12 minutes but how long would it take for it to be over for people sitting all the way at the end?

Takes about 15 minutes or so to get there, plus the duration of the parade after.

Takes about 15 minutes or so to get there, plus the duration of the parade after.

Hmm thats not as long as I thought. We have dinner at Castle at 4:00. I wonder if an hour is enough to sit and watch till the end and then book it to the castle. Its only my daughter and I doing that meal so we wont have the stroller trying to weave through people.

Hmm thats not as long as I thought. We have dinner at Castle at 4:00. I wonder if an hour is enough to sit and watch till the end and then book it to the castle. Its only my daughter and I doing that meal so we wont have the stroller trying to weave through people.

It's plenty of time. When is your visit?

Actually, the head of the parade doesn't get to Town Square (flagpole area) until about 26 minutes after it steps off in Frontierland.

About 15 minutes after the parade steps off in Frontierland, the head of the parade reaches the Hub.

Actually, it doesn't get to Town Square (flagpole area) until about 26 minutes after it steps off in Frontierland.

15 minutes after the parade steps off in Frontierland, it has just reached the Hub.

I'll go with your estimate then. :thumbsup2

Even with this longer estimate, I think the OP is fine with their 4:00p reservation.

15 minutes to get to the castle?!?!? Oh wow! I guess I'll stand here long.

the parade music started at 3:10pm at the castle for the 3pm parade. The first float hit the hub at 3:13pm

15 minutes to get to the castle?!?!? Oh wow! I guess I'll stand here long.
That's the thing about parades...
they have to move at a pace that allows guests to enjoy them as each float and entry passes.
So, it takes quite a while to get from the beginning point to any given spot along the route.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter