Festival of the Lion King or Finding Nemo?

Which Show?

• Festival of the Lion King

Votes: 94 69.6%
  • Finding Nemo

Votes: 41 30.4%

• Total voters
I've seen both and can say the FotLK is a must do every visit to AK. Saw the Nemo show once and that was enough for me. The performers were great but making Finding Nemo a musical left a bad taste in my mouth. I think you should see it though. It's worth a look and who knows...maybe you'll love it! :)

Really? The Broadway production of Lion King is exactly this! The artistic element of Nemo is really a high quality production. I find the FOTLK a lot of parade floats and tumblers. Although the musical aspect is good, but I attribute that to a strong score from which they can lift. Guess that's why Disney does so many different things Lots to choose from :)

One of the puppeteers in Lion King Production:
7.203103.jpg

I know it's similar, but the Nemo show was still just weird. The Nemo costumes are a bit different and seem to be even less a part of the puppeteers. I noticed that I focused way more on the actual people than the puppet. It also just seems so slow. I like the Nemo movie much better than Lion King, but the show at AK was just not good to us. We usually don't like shows much at all, and really only sort of like FOTLK. We don't see it often at all.

We love FOTLK and after two Disney trips we still haven't seen the Nemo show :confused3..... It's definitely on our to do list as it looks so mesmerizing and I've heard so many good things about it. We're going in late August so a nice air conditioned show will be welcoming; and a long show in a dark theatre that might get our toddler to nap will be icing on the cake :laughing:.

Since you haven't seen Nemo- I would say definitely try to see it.

I'm not personally a fan of the Nemo show but it's worth seeing for yourself. I can appreciate all the work that goes into it but my family was bored- it was a little too long and dark- both kids and DH fell asleep.

The Lion King is our favorite show in all of Disney and is a must do on each trip.

Lion King was our favorite show of our entire WDW trip. Nemo was good too but we saw it once and that was enough. My daughter (4) asked to go back to FoTLK twice! It has something for everyone!

I'm not a fan of the Finding Nemo stage show. I am a fan of Nemo though, as you can see by my name and avatar. I've just never been into the puppet stage show.

I have seen both shows and really enjoy them. FOTLK is my favorite though. I think its more exciting and has the more recognizable songs.
Nemo is very colorful and exciting though, so your young children might enjoy it. It is a little long though, I think 30 mins? And the songs are all original, good but unless you have seen the show you probably wont recognize them.

We were not huge fans of Nemo, and it's probably because the music was not from the movie and I didn't like it as much. But it's a good show, and I'm sure others have loved it. We saw it once and I don't think we'll go back for it.

Nemo is very colorful and exciting though, so your young children might enjoy it.
It is a little long though,
I think 30 mins?

Nemo is 42 minutes long.
Festival of the Lion King is 30 minutes long.

They are both good. Lion King is more high energy, more audience participation and better music. Nemo is colorful, graceful and tells they story well.

Really? The Broadway production of Lion King is exactly this! The artistic element of Nemo is really a high quality production. I find the FOTLK a lot of parade floats and tumblers. Although the musical aspect is good, but I attribute that to a strong score from which they can lift. Guess that's why Disney does so many different things Lots to choose from :)

One of the puppeteers in Lion King Production:
7.203103.jpg

I do love FOTLK, but Nemo is AMAZING!!!! I wish they'd brought that to Broadway rather than Aladdin.

I've seen Festival of the Lion King numerous times but never Finding Nemo. We always find the wait too long for some reason. Kids will be 5, 7 and infant, if it matters.
Since you saw Lion King numerous times why don't you see Nemo this time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter