Festival of the Lion King or Finding Nemo?

Which Show?

• Festival of the Lion King

Votes: 94 69.6%
  • Finding Nemo

Votes: 41 30.4%

• Total voters
I like that the Nemo show has new original songs which are very catchy. Also it is very well air conditioned in there.

We liked Nemo but now that we've seen it, I don't feel like I need to do it again for a few more trips. We LOVE Festival of the Lion King and do it every trip :)

Both are fantastic!

Since you haven't seen Finding Nemo, I definitely think you should choose that one. If possible, though, I say see both! :)

For me, FOTLK is the best show at WDW. I have seen both and prefer it over Nemo. Having said that, if you have never seen it, I would say to go and see Nemo for something different, if you don't mind missing FOTLK.

I'm a die hard Lion King fan, so naturally my vote is with FOTLK, but I also haven't seen FN! I got a fast pass for it for next month tho. :)

For us, only 2 must do things at AK - the safari and FoLK. We like Nemo, but love FoLK. I have never actually met anyone (in person) who preferred Nemo, but from this thread it seems that some do.

Having seen them both many times, the choice would be easy for us. But if we had never seen Nemo, we would skip just about any other attraction at AK to see it for the first time.

It feels a little too Circ du Soleil for me which it appears a lot of you enjoy. I don't feel there's a great narrative with the show which is what I like in Nemo and others like the Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.

Finding Nemo is my favorite show in all WDW! It is an amazing production, I would pay to see this if it was a full production off broadway. If you have never seen it then you have to do it. I love the music and they present the story so well, I actually get emotional every time I see it. It's also a nice long escape from the heat on a hot day. Get a Fastpass and try to get close seats to the front!

I've seen FoTLK many times. It's no longer a must do on every trip. In fact, I do it every few years now...or if going with someone who has never seen it. But, I love Finding Nemo! It's probably my favorite WDW show. I try to it every trip.
Agreed, FotLK is quite boring somthings after many viewings for me. Don't get me wrong The Lion King is one of my favorite Disney films so I will do FotLK if it fits in my touring plan but it's not a must do. Finding Nemo is a must do for me. I want to listen to the soundtrack now that I'm talking about it!

I think they are both excellent shows. I do enjoy FoTLK a bit more. Since you have never seen Nemo, you should give it a try. Then do FoTLK too if you have time.

I lean Finding Nemo as well. They are both very well done but I feel like the Nemo show has a better narrative. I love the songs and always cry at the end. Plus, I LOVE puppets.

Interesting that you cannot predict what other people will like. I had assumed the vote would be the opposite of what it is. While both are amazing and must see shows, I think Finding Nemo is far better. Much better storytelling and fantastic and unique presentation of a high caliber. Yes there are lots of cool stuff in FOTLK, but it was, as someone else said, less of a story and more separate Circ Du Soliel acts. Very cool, but if I had to choose, it would be Nemo which is a high quality stage production. But which is better is pointless. If you have seen one and not the other, go see whichever you haven't seen!! Then come tell us about it! Only after you have seen both can you then decide for a future trip which to repeat.

I lean Finding Nemo as well. They are both very well done but I feel like the Nemo show has a better narrative. I love the songs and always cry at the end. Plus, I LOVE puppets.
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I always get choked up at the end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter