Figaro Fries - oh my!

DebbieT11

Waiting to go back......
We arrived at Fort Wilderness late this afternoon, and took off to the MK..... wanted a small snack, and I thought "Snap! We'll get some of those fries Kevin and John tried!"

Off to the Pinocchio place, and they were FABOO. We shared them sitting outside with a big cold lemonade.... and, had you NOT told us about them, we'd never have tried them.

Go. Try them now.

Thank you for reminding me about these. I had completely forgotten that I wanted to try the Figaro fries after the guys reviewed them. February 7th can't come soon enough!

Thank you for reminding me about these. I had completely forgotten that I wanted to try the Figaro fries after the guys reviewed them. February 7th can't come soon enough!

Boy I know what you mean! We leave on Feb 8th and our planned day at M.K. is the 10th, I can't wait to try something new.

We are also doing the WCC for a late lunch that day. I know that accoding to all of the reveiws it has had that it may not be what I am hoping for but I gotta try it for myself and see what happens. Who know's, we might have fun:goodvibes

I tried them after the review. They don't look good:scared1: but they tasted fantastic.

I will say this was the first time in a long time we've done counter service and for a slow day in January, mid-week, mid-afternoon the place was packed.

My guess was a lot of people went there after Philharmagic let out.

I love Figaro Fries!

Not sure about the 2008 DDP, but in 2007, they counted as a snack and were very filling.

They sound yummy - on my list of things to try!!! Think I way need an adjustable waistband:eek:

We'll be there in a couple of weeks and will definitely give them a try!

Added them to my list for October. How can you go wrong with potatoes? And I like what Kevin said about feeling redeemed by the fact that there is salad on top of the fries! Love the podcast, by the way!

We loved the figaro fries. We had read about them on the DIS before. Yummy! These will be a regular for us.

Boy I know what you mean! We leave on Feb 8th and our planned day at M.K. is the 10th, I can't wait to try something new.

We are also doing the WCC for a late lunch that day. I know that accoding to all of the reveiws it has had that it may not be what I am hoping for but I gotta try it for myself and see what happens. Who know's, we might have fun:goodvibes

We are fans of the WCC, but it is not the same at lunch. They don't "make a show of it" the way they do for dinner. I was very disappointed when my son asked for ketchup and all he got was a bottle of ketchup! Enjoy your meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter