Final Payment Extension

princessemsmom

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Quick question. We have a package booked and our final payment is due Feb 5th, but due to unforeseen circumstances I am going to need a extension of 2 days until the 7th. Does anyone know if they will accept a 48 he payment extension?
Thanks in advance!

I recently asked Virgin holidays to extend a few days for me.

I get paid on the 31st of May but the final payment is due on the 26th. I rang them up and they happily changed the date for me to the 31st.
I guess it depends on who you book with though.

Hope you get it changed.

Ross.

Hi all. Quick question. We have a package booked and our final payment is due Feb 5th, but due to unforeseen circumstances I am going to need a extension of 2 days until the 7th. Does anyone know if they will accept a 48 he payment extension?
Thanks in advance!

If you booked direct with Loews or Universal contact whoever you booked with.

They’ll be able to answer you.

If you booked direct with Loews or Universal contact whoever you booked with.

They’ll be able to answer you.

Yes I will. Am just trying to get information together so that I am knowledgable. Every time I have called Universal I get completely different information on tickets etc. So I just want to make sure I have an idea in case I have to call back until I get someone who knows.

Yes I will. Am just trying to get information together so that I am knowledgable. Every time I have called Universal I get completely different information on tickets etc. So I just want to make sure I have an idea in case I have to call back until I get someone who knows.

That‘s frustrating.

Hope you get it sorted though...... :thumbsup2

You won't be talking to Universal or Loews general customer service if you want information on a package. You will be talking to a travel agency who sells the packages for Universal, Universal Orlando Vacations. Hopefully, they should know their own policies. Make sure you call their number and not the Universal/Loews booking numbers. (877) 801-9720

You won't be talking to Universal or Loews general customer service if you want information on a package. You will be talking to a travel agency who sells the packages for Universal, Universal Orlando Vacations. Hopefully, they should know their own policies. Make sure you call their number and not the Universal/Loews booking numbers. (877) 801-9720

Great to know!! You scared me for second because I called yesterday and spoke to someone and they said to call back 2 days before due date and they could review then. She said as long as I have more than the deposit paid then it shouldn't be an issue. Which I do...so that is good. Just checked the number I called and it was the correct one! So hopefully info is accurate.

Thanks all for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter