Finally got a FP! Now what?

Nanaberry

Earning My Ears
So..thanks to the extended park hours that just opened up for our trip I was able to finally reserve fps for 7DMT and FOP. BUT of course, since they were all booked before, the available FPs are for right at opening.

So how does that work? I know everyone is going to be headed to those rides right at opening anyway...do the CMs let you pass if you have a fastpass? Or should we just go at the end of our window and hope for the best?

Your fast pass works the same as it would any other time of day. If you have a FP at 9am-10am and the park opens at 9am, you can go immediately or you can wait toward the end of your window - your choice. Personally, with FOP, I would go at the beginning of the window, just in case there are any issues. If you were planning to ride NRJ standby, the wait should still be manageable if you do FOP with FP first thing. But you wouldn't want to get stuck in NRJ and miss the FOP window if you tried to do it in reverse and something went wrong.

For 7DMT, I would go at the end of the window. Hit up a few other busy rides at Rope drop like Peter Pan first.

For FOP, I would head to Pandora anyways first thing, you just don't have to be in a mad rush. Go on River Journey first, then use your FOP fp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!