Finally starting to feel the Happy (short trip 4/2-4/6)

4EverFigment

I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N
I suppose I should amend the dates...I am driving down to meet my kid and my mom, who are leaving this Friday 3/28 for the start of their vacay, so the 4/2 is a driving day...and the kid and I will be driving back home the 6th...so I really only get three days "home."
4/3 MK
4/4 Ep/WS
4/5 AK

I have been having a lot of trouble getting in the spirit of things for this trip. For a long time it was looking like I wouldn't get to go at all, which really pulled me down. And solo driving the 560+ miles is never something to look forward to...but, it is beginning to look as though it will come together.

I have the time off work.

I have a house sitter.

I have the gas money, the AP, and mom has the rooms all paid for (Beach Club for a week, offsite, then after we leave she's over to the AK DVC area...mom is getting almost three weeks "home" this trip.)

I've just had stupid things happen over and over so believing that I'll actually get to leave next Wednesday is still not totally in my head!

I'm also having a lot of anxiety around the new FP+ system. I've yet to hear one thing about it that I interpret as good. All I see are LIMITATIONS!

I haven't done the laundry to pack either for the kid or myself...maybe I should work on that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter