Financial Responsibility is Overrated! ~ A May 2018 PTR

2 months after returning home... THANKS GUYS! :cutie:

Man, this PTR was sad. I want to DIS so bad but I just don't have time and so I start these things then abandon them. I'm sorry, I love ya'll! :grouphug:

Might try to start a TR for this trip now, so that I can never update it, either. :rolleyes1

I have yet to complete any of the reports that I start...I mean well and all that jazz, but adulting gets in the way...I'm going to try again for my January 2019 trip, so one never knows...

I just found this PTR, I've been planning our first-ever DCL cruise so have been bad about keeping up boards about the parks and my favorite DISers over at the TR board. I'm so excited you're back, and congrats on finishing your first year of school! I just finished my program last December and I was a good 10-13 years older than some of the other students in my classes, even older than some of my professors! So I feel you. Hope your May trip was super awesome! And I've never started a TR I didn't abandon midway either. Life, you know?

Hi Billie!! Just came by to say hi...I see you a lot more on FB lol I WISH there was some way I could join this massive DISmeet but sadly it isn't to be as I have other things happening later in May :(( But I can not wait to see you all vicariously...hope you will share pics and tales :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter