Find your 2017 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can me and my DD (Lorelei) 11 be added? I'll give you the stateroom number tomorrow. Lorelei favorite character is Stitch. Karen 50 favorite is Mickey. Smith family

We just booked November 18th, 2017 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy. Our first sailing on that ship. We're excited for another Thanksgiving in the Caribbean! I don't see a meet or FE list thread yet, but it's still 435 days away. :P

We just booked November 18th, 2017 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy. Our first sailing on that ship. We're excited for another Thanksgiving in the Caribbean! I don't see a meet or FE list thread yet, but it's still 435 days away. :P
You could start the thread, if you wish.

Hi spoke with shoreside concierge today, and this is what i found out...formal Night is Sunday 1/15, Tuesday 1/17 is Pirates night (without fireworks), and Thursday 1/19 is Star Wars Day, and fireworks show at night :chewy::jumping1::earseek:

Hi spoke with shoreside concierge today, and this is what i found out...formal Night is Sunday 1/15, Tuesday 1/17 is Pirates night (without fireworks), and Thursday 1/19 is Star Wars Day, and fireworks show at night :chewy::jumping1::earseek:
I think you meant to post this on your Cruise Meet thread.

This is our very first cruise...and of course it has to be DISNEY. My grandchild will be on board and I would really like to get the full experience. Can you please help me learn more about the fish extenders. We will be aboard the Disney Fantasy for the December 2, 2017 cruise and would like to be linked to a group to exchange fish extenders with. Not sure how any of this works but we are looking forward to learning.

This is our very first cruise...and of course it has to be DISNEY. My grandchild will be on board and I would really like to get the full experience. Can you please help me learn more about the fish extenders. We will be aboard the Disney Fantasy for the December 2, 2017 cruise and would like to be linked to a group to exchange fish extenders with. Not sure how any of this works but we are looking forward to learning.
Well, on the first post on this thread there's a list of the cruises in 2017. For your cruise there's a link posted to your Cruise Meet thread: http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-fantasy-december-2-2017-eastern-caribbean.3513865/

That's where your excitement and all questions/discussions should be directed. Fish Extenders are handled on cruise meet threads. IF there is one. Not all cruises have FE groups.

As soon as someone on that cruise starts one I will add it! :) I don't make the threads that way the OP has the ability to change the opening post for info if they like, or add a cruise name etc.

Well, I'm booked on that cruise. I really don't want to be the moderator or coordinator, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts