Find your 2018 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

I was just coming to look for a link for that date. I'm new to this board and to DCL so need all the info!

The first post on the first page of this thread is the directory for 2018 Dream Cruises. You will see there is no link for the 1/29 sailing so that means there is no Cruise Meet Thread created for this cruise yet. If you would like to start one you can create that thread on the Cruise Meets Board. You can then come back here and post the link in a reply/comment. One of us moderators will see it and add it to the main directory where your fellow cruises will be able to find you.

The first post on the first page of this thread is the directory for 2018 Dream Cruises. You will see there is no link for the 1/29 sailing so that means there is no Cruise Meet Thread created for this cruise yet. If you would like to start one you can create that thread on the Cruise Meets Board. You can then come back here and post the link in a reply/comment. One of us moderators will see it and add it to the main directory where your fellow cruises will be able to find you.

ok this was my first time linking a thread hope I got it right! Jan 29, 2018 Disney Dream https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-dream-january-29-2018.3645652/

March 23rd, 2018 3-Night Bahamian Cruise
Hello!
Can you add this to this cruise thread...
Thank you!!

Booked for the February 16th, 2018 3-Night Bahamian Cruise:flower1:Is there a group added that I was not able to find? Thanks!!

Booked for the February 16th, 2018 3-Night Bahamian Cruise:flower1:Is there a group added that I was not able to find? Thanks!!

I don't see a thread in the directory for this cruise. If you would like to start one you can. Then come back here and post the link so I can add it.

The thread seems to be gone... is that due to inactivity? or maybe just a glitch on my end? keeps saying can not be found.
Question - were there posts on the thread directing people here to another social media site? That can get a thread pulled, as it's against DISboards policy to do that.

I don't know I hadn't seen any updates for a few weeks was just checking in because it's getting so close had questions. guess I'll search general cruise board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!