Find your 2018 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Thank you for getting the ball rolling! ;) I've added it to the list, I hope you have a lovely cruise!

We are going on our second Disney cruise on the Fantasy, March 31-April 7 2018. We participated in FE on our last cruise and had a fantastic time doing it!! Looking for a new group for our next cruise.

We are going on our second Disney cruise on the Fantasy, March 31-April 7 2018. We participated in FE on our last cruise and had a fantastic time doing it!! Looking for a new group for our next cruise.
There is no cruise meet thread started for your cruise, yet. You can either start one, or wait for someone else to start it.

[ rethought commitment to running a meet up, sorry to back out. I will join someone else' though! <3 ]

Last edited:
[ rethought commitment to running a meet up, sorry to back out. I will join someone else' though! <3 ]
You aren't necessarily the one "running the cruise meet". Anyone can start the thread. If the group wants to "do" organized activities, then individuals will step up to organize them.

Will there be any issue if I am also in a Facebook group for this cruise?

Not at all! We just ask that people not drive traffic from here to other social media sites. What you do with your time and internet is your business! ;)

Not at all! We just ask that people not drive traffic from here to other social media sites. What you do with your time and internet is your business! ;)

I think I am going to wait a week - if no one else has started a thread for it, I will give it another go :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!