Find your 2018 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

What I am saying is that on page one, it is not listed as a possible Magic Cruise at all. We are booking it soon. I will start a thread, but it has to be listed in the 2018 cruises.
Not cruises got listed on the initial post. Go ahead and start the thread, and make the request to add it. The mods will just add the cruise and link then.

What I am saying is that on page one, it is not listed as a possible Magic Cruise at all. We are booking it soon. I will start a thread, but it has to be listed in the 2018 cruises.
It's not a list of all available cruises, just those that have cruise meets started. The Mod doesn't list it until somebody opens a thread and adds the link.

When you start it, come back here and post the link and the mod will add it to the first page.

It's not a list of all available cruises, just those that have cruise meets started. The Mod doesn't list it until somebody opens a thread and adds the link.

When you start it, come back here and post the link and the mod will add it to the first page.
Well, actually AquaDame set up the first post with just the cruises listed after the itineraries were released. She missed some. But there are others on the list with no link yet.

Sorry all... I've had a lot going on and never came back to copy them from the opening day pricing thread as I usually do. I've added them now so it should look a little better I hope! :)

Hello,

Just booked for the April 29th Magic cruise, how would we get a meet started for that one?

Hello,

Just booked for the April 29th Magic cruise, how would we get a meet started for that one?
Go to the main Cruise Meet board and start a thread. Be sure to title it with the cruise dates and itinerary. Then, copy the URL from the top of that thread and come back here to request the link be added. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Thank you so much! I noticed that you put that we are going to the Bahamas, we are actually going to be at Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay.

Briefly yes - I checked the website also and already edited it. I should check the other ones too just to be sure... thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!