Find your 2020 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Hi Ashley, Links to Facebook are not allowed on the Dis so I am going to delete your thread. If you would like to start a new one, to plan with your fellow cruisers here on the Dis, feel free to do so, however please do that here on the Cruise Meets Board, not the main Cruise Board. Then you can come back here and post the link and it will be added to the directory for you. Thanks!

sorry - I did it in the wrong place! Fixed and I edited the link in the above post! Thanks :)

Unfortunately that post was deleted due not following the Dis Guidelines. If you would like to start a new one feel free.

I'm trying to post the link for the NOV 14, 2020 Fantasy cruise, but I am getting an error message saying i am posting content not approved? I only had the date, name of ship and the link in my message. What am i doing wrong?

EDIT: I now see the post above about not having 10 posts. Here is the part showing the group thread.

disney-fantasy-november-14-2020-7-night-very-merrytime-eastern-caribbean-cruise.3754659/

Last edited:
I'm trying to post the link for the NOV 14, 2020 Fantasy cruise, but I am getting an error message saying i am posting content not approved? I only had the date, name of ship and the link in my message. What am i doing wrong?

EDIT: I now see the post above about not having 10 posts. Here is the part showing the group thread.

disney-fantasy-november-14-2020-7-night-very-merrytime-eastern-caribbean-cruise.3754659/

This has been taken care of for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!